87~Kingdom 4

*Y/N

~Night before the wedding~

There was a party for me and Steve. It was a pre-wedding party commencement. Me and Steve are on the balcony and enjoying the peace between us.

"Tomorrow's the day." Steve said.

"Yeah, I know. I just can't wait to tell the whole kingdom that you're my husband."

"I can't wait for us to say our I do's."

"Same goes for me, my love." I said as I hugged him.

"I love you so much."

~The next day~

I am wearing my own dress and I'm just waiting for the door to be open. Just then, I heard the music starts to play and the door opened a little bit and saw my father came out and he kissed my cheek and we linked our arms at each other. Just then, the door opened big and we saw everyone looked at us and my eyes looked at the front and saw my future husband. There he is, standing, wearing his own king clothes and started to wipe his eyes. Me and father started to walk. It takes a couple of minutes before I reached Steve. And when we reached at him, father shook his hand with Steve and father gave my hand to Steve's. I smiled big at Steve and we both went to our seats and we started the ceremony.

~After an hour of mass~

"Do you Duke Steve, take Princess Y/N, to be your lawfully wedded wife and in protecting the land and going to love each other no matter what the cost, until death do you part?" The minister asked Steve as we held each other's hands.

"I do." Steve said and he put the ring on my finger.

"Do you Princess Y/N, take Duke Steve, to be your lawfully wedded husband and in protecting the land and going to love each other no matter what the cost, until death do you part?"

"I do." I said and I put the ring in Steve's finger and we both smiled big.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The minister said and the two of us face the crowd and we smiled at them.

"Great people of Beryl Island. Let us welcome our new King and Queen of Beryl Island. King Steve of Beryl Island and Queen Y/N of Beryl Island." The minister said and I saw mother came in with her crown and I went down a little and mother puts the crown on my head and I stood straight and smiled at her. I looked at Steve and he also got father's crown on his head. We both smiled sweetly at each other and we faced each other. Steve went near me and we slowly lean our faces together.

"I love you so much my queen." Steve said.

"I love you too my king." Just then, me and Steve had our first kiss as husband and wife and the new royalty of Beryl Island.

~After a month~

I was just on the horse stable, feeding my horse when I heard my guard running towards me and he kneeled in front of me.

"Your highness, your father needs you right now." The guard said and I immediately ran towards the castle and when I reached the door of mother and father's room, I saw Jake and his girlfriend Jessie, my best friend, Steve and mother beside my father's bed. I slowly went beside my father and when they saw me, father looked up also and he smiled at the sight of me. I sat on the bed and held his hand in mine. I looked at everyone and saw them crying.

"My princess.." Father said weakly.

"Father.." I said as my voice choked. My tears are starting to fall from my eyes and I immediately wiped it. I felt Steve held my shoulders and rubbed it.