113~What?!-2

*Third Person's POV

It's been 3 months since Y/N was missing. They were devastated with what's happening. Steve and Clint went on a mission to find Sharon. Tony, Bruce, Thor and Natasha are patiently working on their own mission: Find Y/N.

"No way!..." Natasha suddenly said.

"What was it Nat?" Tony asked as they all went to Natasha's laptop and they saw a horrendous picture. It was a picture of Y/N. She got a bloody nose, her eyebrows were blow up bloody, her mouth got swollen, bruised eye, her neck is full of cuts and small amount of blood rushing, her stabbed wound at her stomach was shown on the picture. The team began to get angry. They started to burst, but they conteolled their emotion, so they could have a piece in their mind on where to look at Y/N.

"There's another one.." Natasha said.

"She's dead, all gone.." Bruce read the words. Just then, Natasha suddenly bursted out crying.

"Sir, I've found a location of Miss Y/N." The AI caught their attention.

"WHERE?!" They all said.

"In Brazil."

After some planning, Steve and Clint's aircraft landed on the tower. Tony, Natasha, Thor and Bruce went to the helicarrier. Steve and Clint were shocked when they saw them coming near them.

"Rogers, stay here at the Tower. I need Barton and this quinjet with us." Tony said.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked.

"We'll find Y/N." Thor said.

"She's dead Steve." Natasha said and that broke Steve's heart more than it was broken before.

"What?" Steve silently said. "I'll come and save her."

"No! You've done enough. This is our decision. My decision, mostly.. If ever we brought Y/N's body, dead or alive, you won't be able to see her, or talk to her." Tony angrily but calmly said to Steve. Steve's eyes began to cloud when Tony and the rest went inside the quinjet.

"Just take care of your girlfriend, Cap." Clint said as he went inside and the door of the quinjet closed. They started to fly to Brazil leaving Steve alone.

Steve didn't know what to do anymore. He lost Sharon before and he also lost Y/N. He doesn't know what to feel for himself. But, he's so sure that whatever happens to Y/N, he will never forgive himself.

His head was all over the place when Sharon went missing. But then, he pulled a thread on his and Y/N's relationship and the thread broke when he suddenly outburst his emotions to the team, even Y/N.

He tried to snuck inside Tony's lab. When he saw one laptop was open, he went near it and he eventually regretted looking at it. There he saw the photo of Y/N. When he saw that, he felt anger and hatred rise up from him. He went out of the lab and he went to the training room and he got the punching bag and he puched the bag in his hardest. After punching it once, he repeated it again and again as another feeling came to him: REGRET.

He regretted every thing that he said to Y/N, he regretted himself. He sat on the floor and cry her a river.

It's been a day since Steve saw the photo. He is sitting in a chair inside Sharon's infirmary. Sharon is still unconscious. She got a pretty bad blow up from HYDRA. Steve heard a loud commotion outside the door, he stood up and went to look at it. He saw the rest of the team came running and they went towards the hospital ward. Steve went out and he closed the door behind him and went towards the team.

"Hey, what happened?" Steve asked. Tony looked at Steve and was about to punched him when the boys started to control Tony.

"SHE'S FUCKING DEAD CAP!! DEAD! THEY MAY HEAR A PULSE FROM HER BUT SHE WON'T RESPOND ANYMORE!! IT'S YOUR FAULT ROGERS! IF YOU DIDN'T HURT Y/N, SHE WOULDN'T BE GONE!!" Tony yelled in anger.