107~Taken

*AU~STEVE IMAGINE~*

*Y/N

"Alright guys!! I want you all to meet someone!" Tony excitedly said as he went towards the common room facing all of us along with the other 4 people beside him. 

"Avengers, this is the Fantastic 4. This is Reed Richards or Mr. Fantastic. Then here's Susan Storm, she has the power of invincibility and can create force field. This is her brother, Johnny Storm known as the Human Torch. Next is the human rock form, they called him the Thing." Tony said. Just then, I looked at Nat and we looked at Johnny. 

"Am I the only one seeing this but, Johnny and Steve looked a lot in common." I told the team and they looked at Steve and to Johnny.

*Third Person POV

They all looked at Johnny and Steve repeatedly. Y/N and Johnny looked at each other and they both smiled. 

"Oh oh.. Looks like Y/N's about to fall in love with Johnny boy." Sam told Steve and Nat silently. Nat nodded her head and she looked at Steve.

"Steve, why take long to ask her out? You know that Y/N has feelings for you." Nat said.

"I doubt that Y/N will fall in love with him." Steve said.

"But, she might. You two looked exactly the same." Sam said. 

All of the team knew that Y/N has feelings for Steve and Steve has feelings for her, too. But, he take long in asking her out. But why?

*Y/N

"Y/N, why don't you show them their floor and room." Tony asked me. 

"Ah, yeah sure." I said and I stand and went beside them. While walking, I suddenly tripped but, I felt someone grabbed me and I fell on their arms. I looked at it and saw Johnny held me.

"Woah there. A beautiful lady should be careful.." He said as he let me stand properly. I looked at the ground and hid my blush.

"Well, uh thanks for the catch." I said.

"Anytime gorgeous.." Johnny said.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Tony asked me. I looked at him and smile and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I better take them to their rooms. I'll see you guys later." I said and the five of us walked to the elevator. But, Johnny grabbed my waist and I looked at him.

"I wouldn't want the beautiful lady to fall again." He said and I just laughed.

"You're smooth Storm, smooth." I said and we went to the elevator.

*Steve

I saw Johnny put his hand on Y/N's waist. I began to lose hope and starts to get jealous. 

"Cap?" I looked at Sam and I just smiled at him.

"Tell her now, before Johnny boy take his chances." Sam said. I just sighed deeply and nodded my head. It hurts me to see that Y/N will date Johnny. I know him by his name because he was called as the biggest playboy in New York. I can't stand Y/N dating a playboy. After awhile, I went to my room and took a rest.

~After an hour~ 

I heard a rapid knocking on my door. I groaned softly and I went to the door and opened it. I looked at it and saw Sam and he immediately went inside my room and began pacing.

"Steve, I--I heard Johnny and Y/N talking on the kitchen and--"

"When did you start listening to a private conversation?"