41~Babysitters

*Y/N

My sister Rue, let me and Steve babysit her twin babies Josh and Jane. They're 3 years old and these babies don't know how to calm down! Arrghhh..

"Babe, do you think we can go to a playground for them to play?" Steve asked me tiredly. He just came home from his 1 week mission. And he found out that my sister wants us to babysit my niece and nephew. I told him that I'll be the one to take care of the kids as he needs some rest. But, his stubborn self kept him wide awake and helped me with the naughty kids. 

"I liked it babe, but I don't want you to go because you're very tired. You might not handle taking care of the kids." 

"Babe, I can do this.. I just want to be with you and spend some time with you. I missed you a lot when I was away." He said as he nozzle his head into the nape of my neck. 

"Me too Steve.. Are you sure that you can still do it?" 

"I'm sure babe.." He kissed my neck and I just nodded my head at him. 

"Then, let's get going." 

~After an hour~ 

We all have arrived home and the kids went straight to the couch and they asked their uncle to put some Disney movie. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some water for me to refresh. As I came back, I saw Steve carrying Jane in his arms and Josh is laying on his uncle's side and Steve's arm is resting around Josh and the three of them are fast asleep while the movie Beauty and the Beast is playing. I smiled big at them and imagined if those kids are mine and Steve's. We will be like a happy family. My imagination was cut off when I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it and saw my sister and her husband Ken. 

"Hey guys." I said as I opened the door wide and they entered. They were in aww when they saw the kids fast asleep on Steve.

"Did you told him already?" Rue asked me. 

"Not yet.. I don't know how to tell him."

"You'll come around." Rue said.

"He needs to know Y/N, he has the right to know it." Ken said. 

"Thanks guys." I went to sat beside Steve and carefully shook him.

"Hey baby.. Rue and Ken are here to pick up the kids." Just then, Steve slowly opened his eyes and looked around the background. Steve sat properly and Rue and Ken got the kids from Steve and I closed the door for them and said my goodbyes. As I closed the door, I went beside Steve and hugged him. I felt him kissed my head and I looked up at him and smiled at him. 

"Steve, baby.. Can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah sure, what is it?" He asked as he rubbed his sleep out of his eyes. 

"You know, seeing you with my niece and nephew makes me think that you'll be a great father to our child soon." 

"What do you mean?"

"Steve, I'm expecting. I'm pregnant, we're going to be parents in 9 months time." I said while smiling big. He immediately held me and hugged me tightly. He broke the hug and he kissed me deeply. I felt tears touched my cheek and I broke the kiss and saw him crying. I wiped his tears and smiled at him.

"Why are you crying baby?" I asked him.

"These are tears of joy. I can't believe that I'm gonna be a father to our child. I love you so much babe.." He peck my lips and he kneeled in front of me and he kissed my stomach. 

"Hey there little buddy, this is your daddy speaking. I just can't wait to see you. I promised to take care of you and your mommy with all my might. I love you so much buddy." He kissed my stomach again and I leaned into him and kissed his lips. 

"We love you more Steve.."