108~Frank Adler

*AU I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL OF YOU GUYS!! WE'VE REACHED 14.1K READS! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS! 

THIS IMAGINE IS A CONTINUATION WITH THE FRANK ADLER'S IMAGINE. IF YOU DIDN'T READ THAT GO TO CHAPTER 92~

*Y/N 

Ever since the pandemic of COVID-19 started, I have no time in taking a break since the chart of incoming patient is rising up the roof. There's no break from the job. After a month, me and Frank haven't seen each other because I am trying not to spread the virus since I'm working on a hospital. But, we always FaceTime each other. 

"Hey baby.." Frank said as we started the video call. I sat on the bed and I removed my oxygen mask before he even sees it. 

"Hi, how are you baby?" I asked him. 

"I should be the one asking you, how are you?" He asked worriedly.

"It's bad here baby."

"Patient's keep coming over?" 

"Yeah, bad. Sad to say, I'm one of the patient now, Frank." I said while looking at his shocked reaction. I saw him put his hands on his hair and he put it under his nose. 

"Since when did you become positive?"

"Two days ago. I just don't want you to worry much, but it bugs me not to let you know about my condition." I said and we both sighed deeply. We became silent and I let him process the news.

"Do you want me to come there and--"

"Baby, don't come here. It's dangerous.. I don't want you to get sick too.." 

"Who will take care of you? Who's gonna be beside you??" 

"Well, we could stay on the line and stay with me. We could go to sleep, eat together and do everything together.."

"We could manage that. I have my own phone and I won't be using Mary's iPad." We both chuckled.

Throughout the whole time, I was being quarantined into my own hospital room, me and Frank just continued to talk. I have been released after three weeks. I tested for 2 more tests and became negative to those tests. Frank never knew that I am out of the hospital. The hospital gave me a month vacation first before I go back to work. I arrived at the front of Frank's house. I am wearing my mask and I got my bag and I got my phone and called his phone.

~CALL~

F: Hello baby.. How are you?

Y: Frank, someone told me there's something on your front door.

F: What? I didn't hear any knock or what? 

Y: Where were you?

F: Inside my room, looking at our photos cause I miss you..

Y: Aww, just come outside and look!!

~END~ 

I ended the call and I put the phone on my bag and I went out of my car and I locked the door and I immediately went to the front yard when the door opened and Frank stopped at his tracks when he saw me. I removed my mask and I got to throw it on the trash can. Frank immediately ran towards me and I ran to him and he carried me and he turned us around.

"You're my surprise!! I love you so much.." Frank said as he starts to tear up. He let me go and I held his cheeks and I kissed his lips deeply. After a couple of seconds, I broke the kiss and tears fell from our eyes.

"I missed you so much baby.." I said.

"I missed you more than you ever think, baby.." Frank said. He brought me down and I hugged him tightly.

"So, where's Mary?" I asked him. 

"She's inside.. Let's go?" I nodded my head and we held hands and we went inside. We removed our shoes at the doorstep and we proceeded into Mary's room. I knocked on her door and she immediately answered and her mouth went wide opened and she hugged me. I bent down and hugged her tightly and I kissed her head. 

"Hey little girl, how are you?" I asked her. 

"I missed you so much Y/N.. Don't ever scare me and Frank like that.." Mary said as she went to looked at me. I looked at her and looked at Frank. Frank just shrugged his shoulders and I just chuckled and nodded my head at the little girl.

"I won't cause I'll be working here at home.." 

"Really?" Frank and Mary said.

"Yeah, they make me the spokesperson of the hospital every time it will be interviewed by the press and the government." I said. 

"That's good." Mary said. 

"Mary, can you go to Roberta first, me and Y/N needs to talk for awhile." Frank said. 

"Alright, how long can I stay with her?" Mary said. 

"Tomorrow lunch." Frank said. 

"That's a long talk." Mary argued.

"Young girl, Y/N needs a couple of rest before we have our grown ups talk. So, she couldn't be disturbed, that's why you'll return home tomorrow at lunch time." Frank said as Mary let me put her down. 

"Alright, I'll just get my things." Mary said as she went inside the room. 

"I'll help you go to Roberta's." Frank said. Then, Frank went near me and whispered:

"You get on the bath and wait for me.." We both smiled and he winked at me. I just pecked his cheek and I went to our room and removed my clothes and I put it on the laundry. I got my robe and I went to our own bathroom and I put water on the tub and put some bubbles and some extract on it. 

"Hey, you ready?" I heard Frank said as he leaned on the door frame of our bathroom.

"What's up on your sleeves Mr. Adler?" I asked while smirking.

"That's for you to find out.." 

Throughout the day, me and Frank just take a long and relaxing bath on the tub. We never dressed into our clothes because we're too tired to do it, so we just put on our robes. Frank prepared us a nice meal: steak with a side of buttered corn on the side and a nice red wine. Frank and I had a little extra for our dessert. He did take me high and my stress from work and my past condition was released out of my body. Me and Frank are laying down on the bed with a blanket covering our naked body. I am laying on his chest with my arms around his torso. His other hand is playing my hair while his other hand is rubbing my arm that is placed on his torso. 

"Babe.." I called as I looked at him.

"Yes babe?" He said.

"Thank you.." I said. 

"You deserved this. I love you.."

"I love you more.." I went near him and kissed his lips passionately.