44~Triple III

It's been days since you raid almost all the base of HYDRA. You are now at the last base of HYDRA. Just then, you saw some man shooting some fire at Steve but he got covered. You got your gun and shot him twice. He lay on the ground, dead. Steve peeked and he saw you. You went to him and he held your hand. 

"Thank you. But, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine don't worry. Let's finish this and we still have some wedding to plan." 

"Okay, love. See you soon. I love you so much." 

"I love you more, Stevie." You peck his lips and you separate ways.

Until, Red Skull was about to escaped when the colonel and you got into his car and went to catch the plane. You saw Steve at the middle of the road, Philips stopped beside him and he sat in front of you and you held his shoulder. 

"Just make it close!" Steve shout because of the loud noise the engine of the plane is. He was about to go to the plane when you stood up and held his uniform in your hands. He looked at you fearfully and he went to kiss your lips. It lasted for some good seconds and you slowly broke it apart. 

"I love you Stevie.." 

"I love you more sweetheart." Just then, he looked up and he jumped to the plane and the colonel got to stopped the car and the car went on the back and the car stopped before it went to the cliff. You looked at the plane and saw Steve gripping on the wheels.

"Good luck Steve." You tearfully said. Then, you and the colonel went straight to the headquarters and saw one of Steve's commandos, Jim taking the controls at the headquarters. The colonel stayed at the room waiting for some miracle while you paced around the room trying to know if Steve was okay. Until, you heard a voice from the command control.

"Come in. This is Captain Rogers. Do you read me?" You heard Steve's voice.

"Captain Rogers, what is your--" You took Jim's place and you sat on the chair and talked to Steve.

"Stevie, is that you? Are you alright?"

"Y/N! Schmidt is dead."

"What about the plane?" 

"It's a bit harder to explain." 

"Give me your coordinates. I'll find you a safe landing site."

"There's not going to be a safe landing. But I can try and force it down."

"I'll get Howard on the line. He knows what to do." 

"There's not enough time. This thing is moving too fast and it's heading for New York. I gotta put her in the water." With what he said, you got scared with what he said.

"Please Stevie, don't do this. We have time. We can work it out." The colonel and Jim proceeded outside to leave you and Steve some private time.

"Right now, I'm in the middle of nowhere. If I wait any longer a lot of people are going to die. Y/N sweetheart, this is my choice." Just then, tears fell down your eyes and you can't help but sob. 

"Y/N??"

"I--I'm still here, my love." You said while crying.

"We're still doing the plaza as our reception, okay?" You just laughed and you bet that he's smiling.

"We will do that sweetheart. It's all set, you're the only one I'm waiting. I love you Stevie.."

"That's good. I love you more sweet--" Just then, the line became static. 

"Stevie?? Sweetheart?" You call but you didn't received a response. 

"Oh God, no.." You began to cry and you put your head on your hands and cry. 

After the war, you were fixing your things and your files when colonel came and gave you the files of Steve. You got the files from him and he went away. You opened the file and you saw a picture of him before the serum. You touched the picture and you smiled while tears welled up in your eyes.

After 2 weeks, you have been in your house in New York. You went to the park and looked at the surroundings. You looked at your hand and saw your engagement ring. You haven't removed it from your finger. 

3 months had past when there's another war happened in the city. You, Howard and the colonel were having a talk about it.

"Agent, we have something to tell you." Stark said.

"What is it?" You said.

"We have found a cryostasis chamber and we wanted to protect you from the revenge of HYDRA." The colonel said.

"Revenge?" You asked confusingly.

"Just go agent." Stark said. You nodded your head and we headed to Stark's car and the three of you ride until New Jersey. When you arrived at New Jersey, you were brought at the basement and went to a room where there has been a big chamber that is waiting to be turned on. Stark did everything to his will until he opened the chamber and looked at you. 

"It's now or never agent." Stark said. You nodded your head and went inside the chamber.

"You won't feel anything, just cold and you'll be asleep. You'll be awake once someone put you out of the chamber." Stark said. You stepped inside the chamber and as you looked back, you looked at Stark and Philips.

"See you at the end of the war, Agent (Y/L/N)." The Colonel said.

"See you Colonel." You said and the chamber began to close and suddenly, you felt cold and you began to close your eyes.

~After 70 years~ 

Steve was alive and was found in the ice. He was confused on the present century than he's now living. He felt sad, lonely and devastated that he didn't do what he promised you: to marry the love of his life. He wonders if you're still alive or you moved on, got married and had a family. Or you might be dead. He is scared to know if one of that option is true. He's scared to know that you have a new husband or not. 

Now, it was the time when the Project Insight occurred. Technically, he and the Black Widow are in New Jersey. They were being lead into another coordinates. Until they have arrived at the compound where Steve got a memory from where he became a soldier, before the serum. They went into the basement of the compound and searched for the clue. Until Natasha found something interesting in a room. 

"Steve, you may want to look at this." Natasha said. Steve went into the room with her and there he saw the final answer to his question. A question he's been looking for. There he found you, the love of his life, at the chamber, sleeping. Steve began to welled up and tears fell down on his cheeks and he wore the biggest smile he showed since the 40's. 

"I found you."