Brother

Taylors P.O.V

As Archie and I walk down the deserted corridor a guard steps out of a room with a large metal door. He glances around the corridor then slams the door. The sound carries through the quiet corridor.

Archie and I hide behind a corner and wait until he has gone. I peak around the corner and when I notice that he has gone we leave.

We both begin to walk down the corridor and we come to a stop outside the door.

Are you thinking what Im thinking? Archie says beside me. I nod my head and move towards the door.

I grasp the handle, it is cool under my skin. I pull open the door and it creaks as its opened.

Archie and I step into the room. The darkness is the first thing that hits me.

I run my hand along the wall in search of a lightswitch. I finally find one and flick it on, Archie growls as light floods the room.

I blink a couple of times to get my eyes to adjust. When my vision clears, I scan the room.

I see a blonde girl sat in a chair and Archie gasps beside me.

Please tell me that isnt who I think it is I whisper. We both move towards her in unison.

She is slumped awkwardly on the chair with her head resting on her shoulder. I crouch in front of her and lift her chin up. Once I see her face I just stare in shocked silence.

This isnt good. Archie says. He walks behind her and unties the gag that is in her mouth.

I keep a firm grip on her chin. Hanna, can you hear me?

Her face is hot to the touch but her teeth are chattering.

Her eyes keep rolling into the back of her head and her body shakes.

Has she been drugged? Archie asks beside me. I shrug my shoulders as I look at my friend.

Go she whispers, her speech is slurred which makes it hard to hear what she is saying.

Go..Seth she slurs I nod and stand back up. Archie lays his hand on Hannas shoulder then turns to me.

He nods his head and I exit the room, I check the corridor whilst I am waiting for Archie.

He clicks the light off as he exits the room.

What were you doing? I ask him as we rush down the long corridor.

I had to make sure that everything looked the same as when we first entered. I nod and we head off to find Seth.

I think we should split up and try to find them. I say and Archie heads to the room to search for Seth.

I head towards the canteen in search of Seth and Darren. As I enter the room I find them sat at a table talking.

I rush over to them and tell them about Hanna. Seth jumps up out of the chair and begins to head to the door. What are you waiting for? He shouts.

When we get into the hallway, Seth begins to ask me questions about Hanna.

She doesnt look good. I say.

I hear pounding footsteps behind me and turn as Archie arrives.

On the way to the room where Hanna is being held, a loud alarm starts. It causes my ears to ring and my head to pound.

This is gonna attract walkers, we need to get Hanna and Cole and get out of here. Seth shouts whilst rushing down the hallway.

I will go get Cole Archie shouts over the alarm, he turns the corner and disappears from sight.