Chapter 3: Prom with Harry Styles

Victoria's POV

"Oh my gosh Victoria. I can't believe your going to prom with Harry Styles." Kate says to me with excitement.

"I know. I feel like I'm dreaming. I'm so nervous though! I say with a quiver in my voice.

"Don't worry about a thing. He's going to be here to pick you up soon. So hurry and finish getting ready."

I hurry up and put my dress on. It's a light blue color with hints of pink, dark blue, and light green. What if he thinks I look ugly and gets embarrassed that he went with me? Ugh...I over think way to much. The doorbell rings interrupting my thoughts. "Coming!" I yell and run to the door and open it. There standing in front of me is a curly haired boy with big green eyes with a black suit on.

"H-hi Harry! You look great! I say nervously tucking my newly curled hair behind my ear not really making eye contact with him.

"And you look amazing! He says as he stares at me smiling.

I walk to the limo with Harry and Kate with her date. We're all chatting about school when I feel Harry searching for my hand. He finds it and grabs it and holds it in his. I turn to him and blush really hard feeling my face turn red, but smile. He smiles back. He is so cute with his dimples in his cheeks when he smiles.

The limo pulls up to the gym where the dance is at and Harry helps me out of the long car. We walk into the door way and I can feel my heart racing fast. All of the girls scream "HARRY STYLES!" Then they all came zooming to him. Where is he? Great. I already lost my date. Then I hear a voice say loudly: "Woah, woah back off." Harry yells. "I am here for Victoria."

We dance the whole night. The last dance is a slow dance. I smile at him brightly and he smiles back. He leans in when all of the sudden Annie comes up to us and grabs him away from me. She gives me a little smirk and walks off dragging him behind her. Annie is this really pretty girl who gets whatever she wants. I don't like her whatsoever. I look over and watch them. Harry's not doing anything about it. They look like they're having a great time. I watch her get closer and closer to him as they are slow dancing. What the heck? He's my freaking date.

"Ugh. I'm just going to leave now." I mutter to myself.

"Wait don't go!" I hear Harry say. He grabs my wrist. "I need to ask you something."

"What?" I pull away angrily.

"I'm sorry about what just happened. I was trying to get away from her."

"It's fine. It's not like you're my boyfriend." I say trying to soften my tone, but I feel hot tears filling my eyes. I look down at the floor so he can't see my tears. He pulls me closer and lifts my head so that he can see my eyes.

"Don't cry love." he says to me softly whipping my tears away. He pushes my hair back behind my ear and stoops over and kisses my ruby red lips. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks me with a little smile.

"Yes of course Harry. I love you."

"I love you too." he replies hugging me tight.