Chapter 6: A Decision to Make

Hey my readers, so this chapter is probably the SHORTEST chapter so far. I know i keep saying that they are going to get longer but that will start in the next two-three chapters. Thanks for being patient with me. :) 

Harry’s POV                                      

 “What did I do now!” I yell after I hang up with Victoria.

 “What happened?” Niall asks me.

 “I blew it. I can’t win her back. Why did I kiss Taylor?” I say angrily throwing my glass cup across the bus and pulling my hair.

 “Nice going Harry.” Zayn says coolly.

 “Shut up Zayn!” I say as I grab him and shake him.

 “Calm down pal.” Louis screams pulling me away. “Just call her back and apologize.”

 “I can’t. This relationship is killing me! She hates me now. I’m just going to break up with her, she’s not worth it.”

 “No you can’t do that! You are the best thing that’s ever happened to her!” Liam yells. “You broke up with Taylor six months ago, why did you kiss her anyway?”

 “I don’t know. She looked really pretty tonight, then she hugged me so I just felt like kissing her, I know I have a problem with that, but I’m trying to work on it.”

 “Well apparently not good enough.” Zayn mutters glaring back at me.

 I run over to Zayn about to punch him but Louis holds me back.

 “Calm down. Make a decision. And Zayn, you shut up.” Louis yells at both of us.

 “I’m not making a decision tonight. It’s going to take at least a week or more.” I say as my face burns from my anger.

 “Well at least call her and tell her that Harry!” Niall exclaims.

 “I’ll just text her.” I say wiping a tear that escaped from my eyes.