Chapter 13: The Dinner

I know I know, its a short chapter but its kind of intense. So enjoy! :) Do you guys want longer chapters? or short chapters? If you all want long chapters, its going to take longer to write. But its up to all of you! :) Please feel free to comment whenever you'd like! 

<3 Victoria

P.S. I have two more chapters wriiten already but after that i won't be uploading so often because i will be writing the chapters. Hope you guys understand! Thanks for reading!

Eleanor’s POV

 “I had a great time shopping today El!” Tori says with a big smile on her face.

 “Me too! I’m glad we could go. Oh I almost forgot to tell you. In about an hour we are meeting Louis and the rest of the boys at a fancy restaurant.” I announce as we walk into my house.

 “Oh sounds fun. But is Harry going? I don’t think I want to go if he’s going. That would be so awkward, you know?” she says nervously.

 “Um yea I don’t think we invited him.” I lie.

 “Okay good! I’ll go and get ready. I’ll be back down in about thirty minutes so we can go!” she replies running upstairs and smiling.

      I quickly grab my phone and text Louis.

 El: Hey Lou, I was just making sure you have everything set up for tonight?”

 Lou: Hey El, yes everything is set up. All of the boys are coming, including Harry.

 El: Okay great! I hope this works.

 Lou: Me too! You didn’t tell her Harry was coming right?

 El: No of course not love!

 Lou: Okay just making sure. I’m not telling Harry anything. He doesn’t even know your going.

 El: Ha ha okay good! Well got to go! Love you.

 Lou: Love you too hun.

 *45 Minutes Later*

 “You ready girl?” I shout to Tori up the stairs.

 “Yea sorry I’m running late. I’m ready.” She replies running down the stairs to me.

 “Great lets go!” I respond grabbing my keys and running towards the door.”

  “I’m really excited that Louis invited us to this!” she exclaims as I’m driving.

  “Yea me too!” I smile nervously. I wonder how tonight will turn out. Hopefully Harry will want her back when he sees her and vise versa. She looks beautiful.

 Louis’s POV

 “We’re here Harry.” I say breaking the silence of the car ride.

  “Okay good because I’m hungry.” He replies with a little smirk. “Hey Lou, I just wanted to say I’m sorry for my attitude yesterday. I was just really overwhelmed about the whole situation with Victoria.”

 “Look bud, it’s fine! I completely understand! Shall we go in now?” I ask.

 “Yes of course!” he states laughing.

      We’re late of course. I hope Eleanor and Victoria are already here. I hope this goes well. Would if it doesn’t? Would if they have this major fight in the middle of dinner? That would be so awkward for all of us. We walk in the restaurant. The waiter takes us to our reserved room. I walk in and see Niall, Liam, and Zayn already seated at the table talking about who knows what. I sit next to Niall and Harry sits next to Zayn who is across the table. Liam is on the other side of Niall. We chat awhile about the band then I see Eleanor and Tori walk into the room. Victoria looks at Eleanor with a confused expression on her face when she sees Harry. El sits by me and Victoria sits by Eleanor right across from Harry. He’s going to kill me.