Chapter 14: Friends Again

Comment comment comment!!!!! Thanks:) Hope you are enjoying this so far, and I'm sorry if it sucks, it's my first fanfiction. 

Harry’s POV

                                              One Month Later

      So it’s been one month since I broke up with Victoria. I miss her so much. I was so angry with her. She was right. I was not a good boyfriend to her. I was selfish and I regret it everyday. I never did delete her number. I was so upset that night when she told me she deleted mine. I cried that night. She’s been hanging around Niall a ton lately. To be honest, I’m actually jealous. She hangs with the other boys too, but not as much as Niall. I think that they might like each other now. It makes me mad when I watch them hangout. When Tori comes over, she doesn’t even look at me or say hi. It hurts a lot. Louis tries to comfort me but it doesn’t really help.

 “Hey pal!” Niall says slapping me on the back interrupting my thoughts.

 “What are you doing here?”

 “Lou invited me over.” He replies. Shoot. I forgot Lou and me share a house.

 “Oh okay. I’m surprised your not hanging out with Tori.” I say coolly.

 “No I wi—wait are you jealous?” he says starting to laugh a little.

 “No of course not.” I yell back.

 “Yea sure, where is Louis?” he asks changing the subject.

 “Upstairs.”

 “Okay thanks, see you around Haz.”

 *Ding dong*

    I hear the doorbell ring and I run to the door to open it. I wonder who it could be. Probably Zayn or Liam. I open the door and I am in shock. It’s Victoria.

 “Hey Victoria!” I exclaim wanting to hug and kiss her so much but I don’t.

 “Um where’s Niall and Lou?” she asks me rudely looking at the ground.

 “They’re upstairs. Oh I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hangout sometime?” I ask hopeful she will say yes.

 “I’m busy.” she responds quietly still looking at the ground.

 “Everyday?”

 “Yes can I come in now?” she asks impatiently.

 “Um, yea of course.”

 “Hey Tori! Glad you could make it!” I hear Lou exclaim from upstairs.

 Victoria’s POV

 “I’m glad I could too.” I say trying to put a smile on my face. I feel emotions flooding back in again since I just had an encounter with Harry. That was so awkward. Lou said he wouldn’t be home.

 “Guys, I thought you said Harry wouldn’t be here? I just had a very awkward encounter with him. I haven’t spoken to him since dinner that night.” I say quietly shivering from the thought of that dinner.

 “Oh sorry. He was supposed to go to the grocery store for me but he hasn’t left yet. I thought maybe he would have left by now.” Louis says with a sorry smile on his face.

 “Oh its fine.” I say looking at the floor.

 “Shall we go to the beach or something?” Niall says saving us from the awkward silence.