Chapter 4: I don't know what to call this chapter.

Okay so this chapter probably sucks because its so short but I had writer's block when i wrote this. I'm really sorry. I promise the chapters will get longer! 

Thanks so much again for reading. <3 -Victoria

Harry’s POV

 “I had a great time tonight.” I say to Victoria. I pull her in closer to me. We stand on her porch looking into each other’s eyes.

“Me too. When will I see you again?” she asks in a sweet tone.

“Not for six months. So in October.”

 “Oh…okay. I will miss you so much!” she says hugging me. I hug her back squeezing her, but not to hard.

 “I will miss you too.”

         Dang it. This tour is going to take forever. I wish she could come with us. I hop into the tour bus. My vision blurs up and a tear escapes my eyes. I wipe it away and try to hold it back and put on a fake smile on my face. I don’t want the boys to know I’m upset over Victoria.

  “You ready to go to North Carolina Harry?” asks Niall excitedly.

  “No not really. But lets go.” I reply almost in a whisper.

 “Oh no what happened pal?” Louis asks with a worried look.

 “I didn’t want to leave her, she just looks so lonely.”

 “It’s not like you all are in a relationship Harry.” Zayn says with a funny looking smirk on his face.

 “Well…um we are…” I say quietly.

 “What?” Liam exclaims. “You just met her two days ago!”

 “So? I love her. Is that a problem?” I ask hotly feeling my cheeks burn. My vision goes blurry again and I put my hands on my head and look down at my feet.

 “No, but our tour doesn’t end for another six months!” Liam announces.

 “I know. That’s why I’m upset.”

 “Dude, we understand. We’ve all been in a situation like this before.” Louis says trying to calm me down.

 “I guess so, it’s just really hard to deal with.” I say.

 “It’s okay man. You will get use to it.” Zayn says patting my back.

 “I hope so, I just miss her so much!” I say sobbing like a little girl.

        Would if I never see her again? Would if she forgets about me and gets a new boyfriend? I shouldn’t think things like that but I can’t help it. After about five minutes Niall yells: “All right enough of this pity party. Who wants pizza?!” That guy is the best.