Chapter 18: Happy Again and Off to Paris

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Tried my hardest not to make it too cheesy.  <3

Harry’s POV:

    I finally arrive at Victoria’s house. Millions of thoughts are going through my head and they are giving me a headache. I hope she’s not asleep. I need to show her how much I love her. I walk up to Eleanor’s front door and wait for an answer.

 “What do you want Harry?” El asks me opening the door and giving me a mean glare.

 “I need to talk to Victoria right now. She doesn’t know how sorry I am.” I explain.

“How many more times are you going to apologize? You keep breaking her apart.” She exclaims changing her tone into a more worried sound.

 “I know I know. I feel terrible you have no idea.”

 “Come in. Let me see if she wants to see you.”

 Eleanor’s POV:

 “Tori? Are you awake?” I ask her.

 “Yea I am. Come in.” she answers. Her voice sounds raspy and weak.

 “Hey look, a very sorry Harry is in the living room. He really wants to talk with you.”

 “El, he’s always sorry, but I don’t think I can trust him anymore.” She replies starting to cry again.

 “Please, please just talk to him.” I plead.

 “Fine, but I’m not promising I want to be his girlfriend or even a friend at all.” She mutters.

 Harry’s POV:

 “She said you can come in.” El tells me motioning me upstairs.

 “Thanks Eleanor.”

    I walk up the dark stair well and down the dark gloomy hallway. I pause by her door and take a deep breath. I knock. No answer. So I decide to just walk in.

 “Victoria?” I walk in and the lights are out. It’s pitch black in here. I turn on the light and see her sitting on her bed on her phone. Her makeup was smeared across her face probably from crying. But she still looks beautiful. I wait for her to say something, but she doesn’t.

 “I guess I’m just going to get to the point. Victoria, I am so sorry for everything I’ve caused. I’ve been a bad boyfriend, and a bad friend. You probably can’t forgive me anymore and I completely understand. I just wanted to say that I still love you and I will always love you. I understand if you never want to speak to me again. Just know that I love you and I will ALWAYS love you.” I look at her one last time knowing that I really have lost her for good. “Goodbye my love.” I say and slowly start walking out of the room.

 “Harry wait.” I hear a sweet but weak voice call.

 “Yes Victoria?” I answer softly.

 “I love you so much!” she exclaims running towards me and hugging me tight.

 “I love you too! So you forgive me?”

 “Yes of course love!” she replies. We stay there in our hugging position for a while. We both do not want to let go of each other.

 “Victoria, do you want to be my girlfriend again?” I ask her looking into her beautiful big brown eyes.

 “Yes, yes of course Harry!” she exclaims. I pull her close and kiss her patiently. Our lips are in perfect sync. I pull away. “I thought I lost you forever.” I state as I hug her tighter than before.