Chapter 17: Heartaches and Heartbreaks

“What was that about Tori?” Niall asks.

 “Nothing really.” I reply feeling my cheeks burn from embarrassment.I left Harry at my house with a silly grin on his face. He looked so happy when I left I don’t even know if he realized I left. I can’t believe we kissed. It felt good it felt right. But it doesn’t mean we are together. He still is together with Christina.

 “Nothing really? I don’t believe that. I saw you two kissing. What was that about?” he asks again suspiciously.

 “Niall, nothing is going on. Like I said, it was just a friendly kiss.” I defend.

 “Yea right, people who don’t talk to each other anymore give each other a friendly kiss.” he mutters.

 “Whatever Niall.” I mumble rolling my eyes.

   We sit in the car quietly not saying a word. We are both are in deep thought. I know he thinks I’m lying, but Harry never asked me if I wanted to get back together or not. So I’m telling the truth when I say it was a ‘friendly kiss’.

 Harry’s POV

   That kiss was perfect. It felt good it felt right. But she’s right, it was just a ‘friendly kiss’. If I want to get back together with her, I better work fast because we leave for tour in a month and a half. First I have to deal with Christina. I don’t even know why I got into a relationship with her in the first place.

 “Well Eleanor I am leaving.” I say running down the stairs and grabbing my coat. The weather is finally cooling off.

 “By Haz!” she exclaims giving me a small kiss on my cheek.

    I arrive at my house and walk in seeing Louis giving me a suspicious look. I wonder what he wants. Why is he looking at me so weirdly?

 “Hey Lou.” I exclaim hanging my coat in the coat closet.

 “Hey Haz. So how were things with Victoria?” he asks me looking directly into my eyes.

 “It, it went great.” I reply jumping onto the couch.

 “Oh yea, especially that ‘Friendly Kiss’.” he laughs.

 “Hey! How’d you know about that?”

 “The word gets around.” he mutters still laughing a little.

“Niall told you didn’t he?”

 “Yes and is that a problem?”

 “Well, no I guess not. But it doesn’t mean we are back together yet. Christina is still my girlfriend.”

 “Break up with her. Goodness. Not that hard. A four year old could make a decision like that.” Lou says sarcastically.

 “I don’t want to be mean. I don’t even have an excuse.”

 “Yes you do. You just cheated on her Harry.” he shouts laughing out loud.

 “No I-Oh yea I did. Whoops.” I reply laughing a bit too.

 “C’mon Haz call her and tell her you cheated on her with your ex.”

 “Absolutely not Lou. That’s so mean!”

 “Your loss.”

 “Fine whatever.” I mumble.

 *That night*

 Eleanor’s POV

 “You did what?” I yell at Tori.

 “I kissed Harry for the first time in ages and it felt wonderful. The sparks were flying everywhere. It. Was. Perfect.” She exclaims dancing around like a crazy person.