Contract

3rd Person POV
Long ago, The Toshinori Kingdom and the Endeavour Kingdom went into war. Many do not know why. Most people believe it was because for powerful quirks. But all that we know was that is that is why it was given the name The Ryuketsu War. Meaning The Bloodshed War. The name gives it all away.

Soon both Kingdoms' resources were becoming extremely exhausted. So both both Kingdoms came up with the only solution, a Traditional Royal Quirk Marriage. They both agreed to have the oldest son of the Endeavour Kingdom and the only daughter of the Toshinori Kingdom to be married. And with that they signed a contract to keep that bond. And all shall be peaceful with the Kingdoms. . .

6 Years Later

Midoriya POV

"CATCH US IF YOU CAN TENYA!" I yelled as me and Ochako ran within the castle walls. I ran in my small green emerald dress while my green hair flowed within the wind, and my Tira gripping to my hair.

Next to me was my witch friend Ochako Uraraka. She is the Worlocks apprentice in the castle. She held to her hat as she ran with me. Her dress was a dull pink while her hair were brown. Strapped behind her was her staff that was powered by her quirk Zero Gravity.

"WE'RE GIRLS AND WE'RE FASTER THAN YOU!" Yelled Ochako at Tenya Iida. Tenya was our new knight in training. He had a pair of glasses and navy blue hair. He wore silver armor and carried a small dagger. On his cap muscles were turbo boosters. That was his quirk, Engine.

"PRINCESS IZUKA, THE QUEEN NEEDS YOU!" He yelled back. "ILL GO WHEN YOU CATCH US!" Me and Ochako took a turn and ended up in the garden. "Hey Ochako can you make us invisible?" I asked. "Yes I can." She put her staff in the air and chanted words,

"Watashi no meirei ni mimi o katamuke nasai, dare mo kono tochi de watashitachi o miru koto wanaideshou. Menimienai karadesu."

Translation:
Listen to my command,
No one will see us on this land.
For we are Invisible!

"MAGE URARAKA DO NOT CAST THAT SPELL!" Yelled Tenya. "BOOM!" Finished Ochako. And soon we were invisible. Be giggled off, as we walked past Tenya and headed to my secret cave. By the time we got there the spell wore off. "Ready for training?" Asked Ochako. I nodded and grabbed my stick. Ochako the blasted small pings of light at me and I stared blocking each one.

"That's enough training you two." Said Tenya as he came through the bushes into the cave. "But Tenya! I dont ever get to do these things. I'm not even allowed beyond the castle walls. You guys get to go to the village festival while I have to watch from my window." I complained.

Tenya sighed, "Well if you want I can help train you. Uraraka is not the best teacher anyway. But even so, your mother; The Queen needs you. Uraraka please go back to your studies. You have to perfect those fireworks." I smiled and hugged Tenya.

"Okay deal. Bye Ochako!" I said as I waved bye. Tenya then escorted me my Mother and Father: Inko and Toshinori. I stood before them as Tenya left the room.

"Izuka where have you been?" Mama asked. If I told her the truth I could get Ochako in trouble. So I lied, "I-I *sigh* went beyond the castle walls."

"Izuka sweetie, going beyond the walls are dangerous. There are people who could take you away because you're royalty." Mama said as she stood from her throne and gave me a hug.