Looking Out

Midoriya POV
I walked with Shoto down the hall to the hospital wing. I had been recovering in my room. Explains why I was there when waking up.

"So you going to give me the full story now, 'Queen' Izuka?" Shoto asked with a sarcastic tone.

"First, please dont call me by my title. Second I'm not Queen exactly. I got married as a Princess not a Queen. I never had a coronation. I wouldn't be an true Law Queen. And third, I ran away from home because I didn't want to marry. I wanted to Adventure the outside wall. I wanted to see what's out there. I wanted to see what my people do. But getting married before all that was seen...made me feel cheated." I said looking at the floor.

"Wanted? Dont you still want to go?" Shoto stopped walking and looked at me. "No I cant and I wont. With what I witnessed here during the fight showed me I have to stay and be here for my people. They cant defend themselves, but I can defend them. There is danger out there that I need to defeat. We saw it that day. I was born to protect and lead, that's what I have do." I said with a stern face.

"Hmm...alright then." He said. We continued walking to the hospital wing. He opened the doors for me and inside I saw Kacchan sitting near a recovering Kirishima. Uraraka and Iida sitting off to the side. The rest were not there.

"Uh IZUKA!!" Uraraka yelled running towards me and hugging me tight. "U-Uraraka stop p-please." I said. She let go as I clutched my arm. I looked at my scars. Some big. Some small. All so unique from the fight. I have 1 or 2 on my face, but even then they're light.

"Are you okay!? You have to tell me everything!!" Uraraka yelled. "Queen Izuka You should need not to run away! We could have helped!" Directed Iida. "Okay okay I'll tell yo-" I then looked towards Kacchan.

He stayed silent. He stayed still. He stayed sad. I looked at him then to Kirishima. Kirishima's breathing was slow and heavy. I scanned his unconscious body. I saw that Kacchan was holding his hand.

"K-Kacchan? Are you alrigh-" I said putting my hand on his shoulder but he then yelled, "HELL NOT I AM ALRIGHT! EJIRO IS GOING TO DIE!! HIS BODY KEEPS REJECTING ALL MEDICAL CARE!!...Hes going to die..."

"Its true. Kirishima is part dragon. He needs special care to heal. The only place we can get help is their own dimension. We cant get there without a dragon, and they'll kill us on the spot." Said Yaoyorozu walking inside.

My face sadden. I looked at my dying friend and walked to his bed side.

"Kirishima..."....I then closed my eyes...

Todoroki POV
Izuka walked towards Kirishima's bedside and whispered something. She then closed her eyes and a bright light appeared around her. We covered our eyes from the light.

Around Izuka, were her angel wings once more. When she opened her eyes, they were all light baby blue and glowing. She placed her hands on his chest. Her hands then started glowing like her eyes. I heard her mumble something like...

Take this body, Take the bones.

Take the muscles. He will not be alone.

So Heal it well.

Make a deal.

All is well.

I'm too lazy to write the Japanese version.

After she said this a flash of light appeared and then disappeared. Right after it disappeared Kirishima's (I think that's his name) eyes slowly opened. "Huh?" He said softly.

"Ejiro!? But? What the hell? Deka what did yo-" Bakugo said. I then looked towards Izuka who looked completely drained. "Simple...I healed him. I didn't think that it would make me so~" she then started falling to the floor.

I dove to protect her head from impact of the floor. "Izuka!" I yelled worried. I held he close as her winds faded and disappeared. A girl with a huge ponytail came next to me and looked over her. "She's alright. Shes just exhausted. Let's get her to the bed please." She ordered.

I picked her up bridal style and place her on a near by bed. "Can someone explain what the hell is going on?" The spikey blonde asked. "Couldn't you tell you idiot? Izuka used her strength to heal Kiri. It seems her heart acted before her mind." Said the same ponytail girl.

I sat there watching Izuka.
'Her heart acted before her mind.'

I later found out that the ponytail girl was Momo Yazorozu, a knight and a scholar. The girl hugging Izuka earlier was Ochako Uraraka, Izuka's mage. The one with a angerment issue is Katsuki Bakugo, a prince from a near by Kingdom. Allies of the Toshinori Kingdom. The one who was healed is Ejiro Kirishima. Part dragon. And the one with blue hair is Tenya Iida, Izuka's personal gaurd. (Not that she needs one)

After a while the others left leaving me, Bakugo, Kirishima and Izuka in the hospital wing. Soon we had all fallen asleep next to the recovering. . .