Conference

Izuka POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see I'm in the hospital wing. I look a round to see Bakugo with Kirishima. I looked to me side I saw Shoto sleeping beside my bed. He looked so peaceful and calm. I brought a smile to my face.

The doors then opened to reveal Tsu. "Queen Izuka your awake." Said Tsu. "Tsu please just call me Izuka. How may I help you?" I said with a smile but also softly.

"Well congratulations on the win against the villains. I know this is short notice but your mother and father request a conference in the Strategic room with you a-" "Alright I'll be there in a few." I said getting if and feeling energized and heading out the door to my room. When leaving I heard something but brushed it off.

I went to my closet and grabbed a simple purple dress and dressed myself. The silk was so soft and calming. I have a feeling that this conference wouldn't be good.

I brushed my hair to where it flowed in front of my shoulders

I brushed my hair to where it flowed in front of my shoulders. I put purple flats on and started walking out, heading for the conference room. But before I left I looked to the side of the room. In a glass case on my dresser, was my crown. The queens crown to be exact. I walked over and placed it on my head. Then walking out.

I walked in the conference room to see Mama, Papa, Queen Rei and King Enji sitting at the table. I sat down at the edge of the table.

"Shall we begin then?" I asked. "Not yet, someone is still joining us." Mama said. I nodded and waited for our 'other' to arrive. After about 5minutes, the doors opened to reveal Prince Shoto.

"May I ask, why is Prince Shoto here?" I asked. "Prince Shoto is here because this conference is in the matters of The Endeavour Kingdom." Said Papa.

I looked at Shoto who gave me a small smile. "Shall we begin then?" I asked. "Yes we may. Now as you know Izuka, the reason we are in this position is because of the recent events that took place. As much as the Kingdoms are united through a marriage that has a partner...well dead. There is no one to represent the Endeavour Kingdom in the our royal status." Mama said.

"Mama I'm perfectly capable of running and caring for both Kingdoms on my own. I have a quirk now and my Warriors of Hope at my side. You just need to trust me."I said.

"We know you are capable but its royal law that there is a royal representative for the each Kingdom. At least for 4 years. That way things can run smoothly."

"Mama, papa I d-"

"Alright enough sugar coating it Queen Inko! Queen Izuka you marrying Prince Shoto!" Yelled King Enji.

I stared in shock. I looked towards Shoto, who looked surprised but I think I saw a tiny blush. Well there is a thick line- well wall, between Prince Toya and Prince Shoto.

I do admit I have some feeling for Shoto, but again I'm not ready for marriage. I want to get to know him more before that happens.

"When is the wedding?" I said looking down. "Well in 14 days time, a Lunar Eclipse will occur. We were thinking that night." Papa said.

I wish I had more time. From the recent events and this new marriage, it all feels rushed. Then it hit me. There is a way. "Your highness I would like a royal presentation of this marriage along with proper coronations as soon as possible. And Iida!!" I yelled. Right after her came in.

"Iida get me the book on Artical 17 please and bring it to my private library." I said. Before leaving, "Prince Shoto please follow." I said walking out.

When we were in an empty hall I spoke, "Shoto, I dont want this." I said bluntly. "Me neither, well I mean I do like you but-" he said. "You want to get to know me more...dont you?" I said.

"Yes. It feels too rushed. We dont want to disappoint our people though. But we have too."

"There might be way. Follow me." I said. With that we walked towards the my library. On my table lay a small but thick brown book. With Iida to the side. "Thank you Iida. Do you think you find Yaoyorozu and bring her here please." I asked. "Of course." He said then rushing off.

We both sat at the table and I open the book. "If I'm correct our situation is right her." I said flipping the pages of the book. It was going to take a while looking through the whole book for our answer.....a long while.

"How long is it going to take?" Asked Shoto.

"We still got ... a ways to go..."