A Solo Search

Winner Search!

Uraraka POV
A few hours had past and the gaurds had not found Izu-Chan. If they weren't going to find her, then I'll have to take matters on my own hands. I got my staff and headed out the gates.

"Mage Uraraka, where are you of to?" A gaurd asked. "Oh my master needs more herbs." I said. That was an obvious lie. The cabinets are full of herbs and other things.

"All right then please watch yourself." He said. I nodded and headed off down the trail and into the forest. While walking I felt as if someone was watching me...

Toya/Dabi POV
I watched as 'Mage Uraraka' headed into the forest from a castle tower. "She is quite a nuisance. For all I know she could figure out the truth of the League Of Villains. I must eliminate her at all cost."

"Damn right you should." Said a high voice. I turned to see Toga behind me. "Shigaraki found the Princess running away from the palace." She said.

"Good then bring her to me. I have some unfinished business with her." I said. If she was running away then the plan would fail.

"But the she escaped." She said. "What how!?" I was now confused, how can a Princess, who has never left the castle walls, escape!?!

"Not sure, she escaped with someone though. A male with two swords. Fire and ice." He always has to interfere. "My brother...Damn it! Nothing is going towards plan!"

"We still have time. Just take this matter into your own hand." Toga said as she transformed into a gaurd while holding her dagger. She then left for 'patrol' and headed to the woods to report to Shigaraki.

Todoroki POV
As Morning came around I saw Deka was still asleep. She reminds me of someone but who? I moved closer to her...then closer...soon my head was hovering over her head. Where have I seen her before?!

Midoriya POV
I stared to wake up to see this right in above me...a staring Sho. I took no hesitation and punched him. "AH!" "Why the fuck were you staring at me!?"

"You looked familiar. So I got curious...Did you have to punch me?" He said holding his cheek.

"I thought you were a bandit! Anyone would punch them if they did that!" I yelled in defence. "Okay I'm sorry. I just feel we've met before." Sho said.

"Well I'm sorry. I would remember someone with your features." I said annoyed.

"Again my apologies." Sho said. I breathed in, then out. "Sorry, you were so close I just freaked out. Now thank you for your help Sho. But I should be on my wa-" I said starting to walk outside the cave.

He then placed a hand over my mouth. "Stay quiet." He peaked outside the entrance as did I.

"Bandits!" I yelled in a whisper. There was a totally of 3. Sho looked around and gave me my black cloak. "Put his on and a hide your face and hair." He the placed his hood over himself.

I did as he said and when I was covered he took me by the hand and whispered, "Follow my lead." I blushed a bit by his touch but went with it.

We walked out and the bandits saw us. I started to mentally panic. "You two there, where are you going?" He questioned.

"Me and my friend were traveling in the night and rested in this cave." Sho said. "Hmm, remove your cloak." He did as he said and revealed himself. "Your friend too."

"When I say run, run." Whispered Sho. "Okay then. Just give me a minute. She cant take these off correctly." He walked infront and gave me a smile. He mouthed, 'Trust Me'.

He the grabbed my sword and quickly turned to the bandits sending a powerful inferno towards them. "RUN!!" We started running through the woods once again. We headed down this canyon without realizing and came to a dead end.

"Deka can you levitate us up there?!" Sho asked in a panic. "I'm quirkless! I can only do so much with this stone!" I yelled. Soon the bandits caught up to us.

"I'll hold them off, you figure out our escape." Said Sho as he started sending ice and fire.

Think think think! Even if you're quirkless, that is not ones true power. It's how they use it. How they use it has to do with knowledge. I looked at my sword (which had a small burn).

That's it! I grabbed the fragment and started chanting. "Anytime now!" Yelled Sho. I started stuttering with chant. When the spell did work I panicked further. Right then Sho was thrown to the rocks hard. With the collision Sho was knocked unconscious.

"Come here Princess." One said. I hand no choice but to fight. I placed my fragment back into my sword and charged at them.

1 against 3 not the best match up again. But it was now that my mind was clear. And while fighting I would have to multitask.

Tatakau kamo shiremasenga, anata wa watashi o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasen. Matawa watashi ga hoji shite iru mono. Sorede watashitachi wa kanki de sakuretsu surudeshou.

Translation
Fight all you might, you won't find me. Or any that I hold. With that we shall burst with glee.

After I completed the spell, I had only seconds to grab a hold of Sho. I pushed the bandits back and ran towards Sho. I grabbed his arm and we disappeared.

We arrived in this small clearing with trees around us. The grass was not that long but had flowers. I collapsed on the ground out of exhaustion. Teleportation magic drains the amount of energy it would take for you to get there. So we traveled a bit far.

I crawled towards Sho and woke him up. "Where are we?" He asked. "I'm not sure." "How can you not know?" He asked.

"I'm quirkless, magic can only do so much for a quirkless. I was trying to send us near a village but that I guess is my limit."

He pulled out a map and used our surroundings to find where we are. We were quite far. "Okay here's what we need to do. We need to get more food, water, and a tent." He said.

"No you just need food and water. I have a tent." I said. "Fine then. I'll head to this village all way over here, you set up the tent and a fire. It will be dark soon." I nodded and got to work.

Uraraka POV
I searched for Izu-Chan all day, but no trace of her. It was now night time. I was walking around when I heard voices. The soon got louder so I hid.

"How could you let the Princess escape again, boss will be so mad!" He yelled in a panic. Izu-Chan?  "You check this way I'll check this way." the other said.

They then took their separate ways. When the other was far enough I froze the man in his stance.

"What do you know about this Princess you speak of?" I asked.

"Not telling." He said.

Hes being fairly stubborn, I should just kill him now and be done with it. He wont be able to help with whatever his cause is. But if I do, I'm at square 1 again...

Now it's your turn.
Should Uraraka
Kill him and get it over with
Or
Spare him and so as she pleases?

In the last one, had Uraraka stayed behind, she would fall under a plan that is brewing at the castle, making her unable to search for Midoriya.

Choose wisely. . .