Race Against The Clock

Do I have to say what won? Obviously SAVE IZUKA! HELL YEAH LETS GO!!

Todoroki POV
I sat down and took out my map. If the wedding is being taken at Toshinori Castle, then that's where I have to go! But it is a long distance from here. It doesn't matter. I will just have to run all the way there.

I then started headed towards the castle. After a few steps, I saw something. It was Izuka's sword. She must have dropped it when the gaurds her. I picked

Midoriya POV
We were teleported to the castle. I was being escorted by Iida to the throne room. "Iida what are you doing?" I whispered. "Saving your life from that man. Your were kidnapped. So I had to get you back. The kingdom needs you. And its bad this time." He said.

"Iida that man is my friend. I wasn't kidnapped, I ran away. I dont want to marry him." I argued.

"Izuka Midoriya this is not like the other times." We then arrived at the throne room. "I'll tell you later, but you have to go in." He said. He then opened the doors to reveal my family and the Todoroki family.

"Izuka!" Mama yelled as she went to hug me. I didn't bother hugging back. "What do we do now?" Asked Queen Rei. "Well I think we should get married before she runs away again. Say 3:30?" Prince Toya suggested. When he said this, I felt weird, as if something is not right. He looked strait at me with a smirk. I turned away in disgust.

"Yes believe that is wise." Said Mama with no emotion. This shocked me. Mama hates second made choices.

"Asui have Izuka prepared." Mama ordered." I looked Tsuyu who looked sad. She nodded and lead me to the dressing room. I then realized Uraraka was not here.

"Tsu, where is Uraraka." I asked entering the room. I walked in first and Tsu looked both ways outside and let in Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Iida. Then closing the door. "Uraraka is in the dungeons. They think she was the reason for your disappearance. Kero." Said Tsu.

I started at them in disbelief. "Guys what's going on?" I asked. "Look Izuka we all know that you dont want to do this, none of us do. But there's a problem." Yaoyorozu said sadly.

"What problem exactly?" I asked. "Its has to do with Prince Toya. Hes not what you thin-" started Iida. "No shit sherlock! When we first met he wanted me in bed!! I know what I ran away from!" I yelled.

"But Izuka." Said Jiro. She then came and grabbed my hands. "He plans on becoming the higher than you in stats of royalty. Hes going to let the league of villains run wild." She said.

"So? Cant Mama do something? Why you all coming to me?" I questioned. "Damn it Deka! The royals are ALL under a fucking mind control spell! Only someone with higher authority can break it! You are the only one left that is not under the spell and once married, the queen has the higher status. You must announce to everyone the truth!" Bakugo yelled.

I looked at my friends. They all looked desperate. If this is true then...I have to...even though..."O-Okay, um give me some time. I need to think. Tsu help me get ready please." I said in a dead tone.

And with that Tsu prepared me for the wedding. . .

Time Skip to 3:00

Todoroki POV
I ran into a nearby village that is near the castle to see if I could get some information. "Did you hear? The Princess is getting married to Prince Toya today!" Said a random person. I decided to listen in.

"Yeah I hear the Princess is beautiful! The wedding is happening around 3:30 I believe." I looked at the bell tower to reveal 3:00. I have 30 minutes! I then started sprinting to make it in time.