Kill For Information

By a hair, kill him wins!

Uraraka POV
I looked deeply at him. I was starting to make it harder for him to breath. "Tell me NOW!" I was getting impatient.

"F-Fine." he said gasping for air. "We found the princess wandering around. We took her hostage. But she managed to escape with someone. We dont know where she is." He said. It was at this point I could tell he was lying. There are many flaws in that lie.

1. Izu~Chan is not strong enough to escape from them, even with some help.

2. Izu~Chan was kidnapped. If she was she wouldn't be wandering around.

3. If they didn't know where she is, then why are they searching here. Her Aura is still here. They are not magic users. They dont even know her Aura.

I then did something so unexpected...

Within seconds there was blood on me and the man. He was dead. I had used a magic spear and stabbed him.

But one thing was true, these men have seen her and have her. I have to report to the castle.

Dabi POV
My plan shall soon be in action. After some consideration, I had come to realize that Uraraka had left to go look for the Princess. If she finds her, my master plan would be ruined. She would find out my the true secrets.

So I must eliminate her. I just needed her to come back without the princess. So I sent two scouts to be found by her. Sure enough, she would learn something and report back here no hesitation.

When she does...well you'll see.

"Mage Uraraka, what are you doing outside of the walls!? And why are you covered in blood!?" A gaurd shouted. I looked in that very direction. "I have some information about Princess Izuka." She stated.

"Come in immediately!" The gaurd ordered. With that she was escorted inside. I then followed inside to the Throne Room.

"Your Majesty, Mage Uraraka has brought some information that might help us  know the where bouts of Princess Izuka." Said the gaurd to the Queen.

"What were you even doing beyond the walls? Outside is quite dangerous at this moment." Asked the King.

"I was taking matters into my own hands. I wanted to find the culprit responsible of Princess Izuka disappearance." She spoke.

"Well you know what I think, I think we should hold this off till after breakfast. That way we make some...rational solutions." I said.

"That does seem like a good idea son." Said father. "Well then. Let us head to the dining room." The Queen said.

"Well actually I was think I could help with cooking." I said.  "Well I dont see why not. Go right ahead." The King said. I saw Uraraka looking at me funny. Doesn't matter. Part 2 of my plan is in action.

I then headed to the kitchen. I was just standing against the wall in the kitchen waiting for the right opportunity. When the cooks took the food I took my chance.

I walked to the drinks that are to be served. I then pulled a small bottle of Obey Strike 5.
This powder will make anyone who consumes it, obey the one who poured their own blood in it. I poured the powder in the drinks and grabbed a knife.I made a small cut and let the blood drip into all the drinks.

The drinks then turned to a purple color. I then brought the drinks out. Both royal families were sitting at the table. However Uraraka was not.

"Uraraka dear aren't you hungry?" Asked the Queen. "No ma'am." She said politely. Great there is now way she can drink it now.  Oh well deal with what I got.

Everyone the began to eat and drink. And soon enough we were finished. "Now let discus the matter at hand." Said the King.

"Ah yes. Well if I may, Uraraka what information do you bring us?" I asked.

"Princess Izuka was kidnapped by bandits. I'm not sure why, but it's a start where to look. We should have a team of knights in that ar-" she said. And as I thought. She was on my tail.

Uraraka POV
"Hold up, is that true? Judging on the blood on you, that could be Izuka's blood. And you could be making this up. So it might be that you were the one that took her." Toya said.

"What hold up are you thinking I took her and killed her!? I wouldn't do this to my best friend!" I argued. "I never said kill. And its possible. So I say, the evidence points to her. I say lock her up in cellars in the dungeons." He said.

"No way! You dont have the authority t-" I augured but was interrupted. "But I do." Said Queen Inko.

I then felt a strong dark Aura when she spoke. This aura...it cant be... "Lock her up!" She ordered. The gaurds then took my staff and held me back. "No what I speak is the truth!" I yelled back.  Was then taken to the dungeons.

Once looked up I went into a corner and cried. "Uraraka?" I heard a voice. I looked up to Iida~Kun at the bars. "Iida~Kun!? Why are you here?"

"I heard you were locked up down here. What did you do?" He asked. "They think *sniffle* that I was reasonable for Izu~Chan disappearance. Tenya Iida look at me...stay away from Prince Toya." I stated.

"Why? He is our soon to be king." He said. "I think...I think both royal families are under his control. There was a strong dark Aura when Queen Inko ordered to lock me up. And the Queen is much more reasonable than that." I stated.

"If that's true, then he could be the one responsible for Midoriya's disappearance. He did this cause he doesn't want us to find out something. Dont worry Uraraka I will prove innocent to them." He said. I smiled and he walked off.

Midoriya POV
There done. The tent is sent and the campfire growing. Sho was right it was going to get dark. Sho then came back with more food and water. "So what you find?" I asked. "Well I got some bread and some fresh fruit. I think we should be good." I nodded. I then looked to the stars.

"What you doing?" Sho questioned. "Measuring." I said. "Measuring?". "Measuring the stars. I'm finding out what day it is. And if I'm correct, tomorrow is my birthday." I said happily.

"How old?" He asked. "Tomorrow I'll be 26. You?" I asked. "26." He said with a smile. "Ah so we're the same age. That's nice."

Todoroki POV
Tomorrow is her birthday huh? I thought. Deka had already fallen asleep so it was just me. I looked in front of me. Across from us was a big tree and a river.

This then gave me a idea. But we just met. Would she even like it?

Now it's your turn
Should Todoroki do what hes thinking?
Or
Forget about and do nothing?

In the last one, had Uraraka spared him, she would had let him go and continued her search. However she would not be able to warn Iida.

...Remember to choose wisely...