Fights!!

Your actions happen for a reason. Your gifts are given for a reason. There will always be a reason...in my case...There is a reason I am the Princess or Queen of the Toshinori Kingdom. And there is a reason I had not unleashed a quirk...

Well until now...

Todoroki POV
I looked up to my brother ready to Strike me down from my useless position. I saw the others around me unconscious or injured.

"This is the end little brother." He said full of malice. I then heard a nearby scream and a flash of light.

 I then heard a nearby scream and a flash of light

(My own digital art. You are free to use.)

Princess/Queen Izuka Midoriya
Quirk: Royal Peace Angel
This quirk is only given to the royal family and is quite rare. The user is given a pair of large angel wings and their Stats are raised. However it only activates when needed.

"Izuka? But how?!" I asked in shock. "When I saw you...all I could think was of saving you! And now just leave this to me." She said while pushing against Dabi.  

Midoriya POV
My body had moved on it's own. One second I was next to the castle, next thing I know, I'm fighting Dabi. I felt something on my back. I looked to see angel wings.

What is this? How am I right here? I dont care right now. I just have to stand up and protect Shoto. Yes or no? Stop or go?

Yes I should go and fight! It no longer matters!! I must fight!

"What!? What is this!? You should be quirkless!" I start pushing Dabi's sword away from me and drawing it near him.I held my ground against Dabi. Meanwhile around me I could see Kacchan fighting two at once.  "You're not going to win so easily!" He argues.

He breaks contact with our swords and kicks me away. He send me flying and sends fire in my direction. I fly to the side in trying to dodge the flames. I fly at full speed towards him and using my sword to send a light beacon at him.

He counters with a Flame blast. We continue to dodge and blast quirks shots at eachother. Neither one of us wanting to back down.

I have to win this. For my Kingdom! For my people! For my friends fighting! I saw Shoto getting up and helping by using his fire and ice to help. He would send a trail of ice to freeze him for a couple of seconds. Long enough for my to get a few good hits in. But not many. For he would escape almost instantly.

I was about to shot another light blast when I heard, "IZUKA WATCH OUT!" I looked to see Uraraka laying on the ground looking up at me. She went unconscious once again but, I saw two sharp daggers heading in my direction. I scream in pain as I spin out of control falling. The daggers both impaled my left wing.

I used my other wing to cushion my fall and protect my head. I land hard on the ground. I slowly grabbed my sword and tried getting up. "Izuka!" I heard Shoto yell. "Awe look at the Queen now! So weak! Why dont you join her!" I finally get up and close my bleeding wing. I see Dabi grab Shoto by the next and throw him right at me.

We both collided knocking us both back. I look across to see Kacchan unconscious. All three villains look at us. "After this, the Kingdom will bow now to me. You aren't needed anymore." "Awe but Dabi I wanted to play with her!" Complained the crazy blonde.

"Fine go ahead." He said. She knelt down to my level and spoke. "You know, I like people with blood running down them! So let's do that shall we!" She said as she pulled out a knife. "No please!" I yelled as I I tried to get up but failed. "D-Dont do it." Shoto said before passing out.

"Let's start then cutie!!" She then cut my face with shallow cuts. I wanted to scream but held it in as much as I could. She moved to my arms where they became deep. I scream in pain. When she was done my arm was filled with blood running down it. As if like the 'cherry on top' she stabbed my arm with the knife and left it in my arm.

I had tears running down my face and looking up at them. I fought to keep consciousness. "Now then it's time to finish you all. You will be first then everyone else. I think your story is just about over."

"N-No...I want to see e-everyones happy faces again. I-I want to live...I want my friends to live-e...I haven't given up yet...I still have fight left...I still have a country to serve." I slowly started getting up

"I. Will. Not. Die!" I yelled as I kicked the blonde and the blue haired man to ground. And charged at Dabi. He pushed me aside and a charged back...or that's what he thought. I ran right past him heading back inside the castle. "Get back here!" I heard him yell.

I ran through many halls and found a closet. I began healing myself of my cuts stabs. However they did leave scars. It doesn't matter at this point. I headed back out and snuck around back outside.

"Hey Dabi! I'm out here!!" I yelled. Within 30 seconds he came back out and charged at me. I realized he was slower than before. He must be getting tired. So at the last second I dodged and kicked him towards a tree.

"Now to finish you. Once and for all." I flew above him and pointed my sword at him. "Now I hoist my symbols of peace!"

"The Inscribed Words, Momo Yaoyorozu!"
"The Fresh Water, Tsuyu Asui!"
"The Purple Music, Kyoko Jiro!"
"The Scale of Fierceness, Ejiro Kirishima!"
"The Physical and Swiftness, Tenya Iida!"
"The Blasting Brave, Katsuki Bakugo!"
"The Magic Holder, Ochako Uraraka!"
"And my new one, The Warm Heart, Shoto Todoroki!" When I called Shoto a new jem appeared on my sword.

When I called upon them, they all awoke unharmed and stood under me. "All of us are one!" My sword then glowed brightly and surrounded us all.

"These are my symbols of peace. And I can now be one of then." I said as purple metal flowers grew around my sword.

" I said as purple metal flowers grew around my sword

"Now I shall end you." I then blasted him with a strong light blast.

《☆°•*~~*•°☆》

"Izuka...Izuka wake up." I looked up to see Shoto's face infront of me. He had a soft smile on his face. I was in my room. "Huh what happened?" I said sitting up. "Dont you remember the fight?" The memories all started flying into my head.

"Is he?" "Dead? Yes. All thanks to you." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. Now everyone is just recovering." He said. "Well I feel better, lets go see how everyone else is doing." I said getting up and walking out of my bed.

I left with no wings...but a sword holder with a brand new sword.