Chapter 14

Not before long the Blonde Kryptonian was outside her Mistress' chamber doors and she couldn't be more excited to see her. In fact she didn't think she'd been more happy and content in a long time and it was all because of the Princess.

Though, don't get Kara wrong because of course she was still worried about Lena marrying the Daxam Prince and about whether or not her home will be destroyed but the little moments with the Princess were enough to make her forget about these things for the time being, especially when it wasn't true that Lena wanted early morning training.

So Kara gently pushed open the door, to find Lena still sleeping peacefully in her king size four-poster bed and a warm smile spread across the Blonde's lips. She slowly started inching her way towards the bed.

Once she was merely centimetres away from the bed, Kara noticed a small strand of hair coming down over her the Princess's eyes so she gingerly reached out and began softly moving the hair behind her Lena's ear.

But as soon as this gesture was felt by Lena her eyes snapped open and she grabbed the Blonde's arm, putting her onto the other side of the bed and straddling her waist.

Both women had eyes wide in shock with Lena's left right hand raised and balled up in a fist.

"It's only me!" Kara yelled in defence as she clamped her eyes shut and braced herself as best she could when her arms were pinned under the Princess's legs.

"Shit, I'm so sorry darling." Lena immediately stood down lower her fist, "It was my gut reaction, I didn't know it was you." She assured, leaning down and placing a small kiss on the Blonde's forehead.

Due to Lena's relaxing slightly Kara was able to her the motion of her arms back and proceeded to prop herself up on them, "It's okay," she said with a smile, sitting up from her propped position with The a Princess still on top of her, "But it does mean you're going to have to make it up to me." She finished, with a small smirk.

A smirk then also came across Lena's, "And how on earth am I going to do that?" She asked, her voice lowing an octave as her hands came up to meet Kara's cheeks.

Kara's hands slowly made her way up the Princess's thighs and to her waist, "Get creative." Was all Kara said, giving Lena a small wink.

And so Lena slowly but ever so surly leaned down and planted a kiss down on Kara's lips.

Their lips moulded together like two perfect pieces of a puzzle. Lena tenderly moved her lips against the Blonde's in slow deliberate stokes.

Lena's hands moving from Kara's now slightly tinted cheeks and into her hair, grasping it enough to pull her in closer, if that was even possible.

All the while Kara's hands ran themselves up and down the Princess's back, electing a small shiver from the ladder.

Due to this Lena stopped pulling Kara closer opted for pushing her back causing the Blonde to fall back and Lena's now hungry lips following in pursuit of Kara's.

Kara let out a giggle as Lena fell on top of her, her hands venturing into the Princess's hair and thus Lena's hands being placed on either side of the Blonde's head.

A smile came to Lena's lips as she heard the woman under her giggle and all Lena could do was pull herself away, just enough to inspect Kara's features.

And they were beautiful, the way Kara's eyes creased as she smiled, the way her lips curled and showed how white her teeth were and how her eyes would shine that little bit brighter as she looked up at her.

These beautiful features immediately made the Brunette smile back at Kara, she took one of her hands and ran it through the golden locks that fell down into Kara's face.