Chapter 15

All Kara could do was run.

She ran and ran until she couldn't run no more. Until she was out of breath and collapsed on her knees surrounded by trees in the setting sun of Camelot.

And there she lay for goodness knows how long sobbing until the sobbing turned to crying and the crying turned to whimpering.

The Blonde didn't know what to think, she had just lost everything she loved. With Lena marrying Mon-El it meant that Krypton was going to be invaded and it was going to happen soon.

Her whole family would be in danger and home would be destroyed. All by the woman that she loved.

Looking round herself Kara wasn't sure where exactly she was. It didn't look like a familiar neck of the woods that she'd typically go looking for herbs for Alex in or the the Princess would go hunting in.

She was utterly dumbfounded by her surroundings, wiping her final tears away as she started to stand up Kara noticed that the sun was starting to set along the horizon.

But as Kara watched as the sun dipped in the sky she also noticed intermittent puffs of smoke rising into the air. So the Blonde started making her way towards the smoke in hopes that whoever or whatever was making the smoke could help her find her way back to Camelot at this hour.

As she neared closer and closer to the smoke she noticed it was a small camp, consisting of no more than fifteen people and the smoke was thankfully from a large open fire they had burning.

Kara let a small smile creep over her lips as she neared closer to the group.

It was a quaint little group of people, their large tents pitched in a communal fashion around the fire with some of the women hanging laundry out over lines between trees and others sharpening Swords but one thing that Kara did notice that was out about this group was that it all consisted of women.

There wasn't a single man in sight or at least not that she could see for that matter but it was oddly welcoming to see this though.

Then suddenly from behind Kara she heard the snap of a twit, turning around she saw a women holding a sword to her throat, "What's your business here?" She asked, her voice harsh as she stood there in front of Kara.

Instinctively Kara through her hands in the air in defence, "I'm just lost, I was hoping you could help me find my way back to Camelot." She said, worry becoming visible across her face as she swallowed a lump in her throat.

The woman let out a chuckle, "Camelot, you say?" She asked, the sword remaining in its place, Kara nodding slowly with her eye on the sharp object at her jugular, "Then you must be a spy, who sent you? Was it Lillian or Lena? Or perhaps the Daxamites?" She insinuated, her eyes looking up and down the Blonde in front of her.

"No I was just out walking and I got lost, I swear no one sent me." Kara's interjected, trying to back slowly away from the sword.

But this was futile as the woman only moved closer, "You're coming with me." She stated before turning Kara around and pressing the sword lightly against the skin of her neck, "One wrong move and you're a goner." The Woman whispered in her ear before forcing her forward.

Meanwhile back in Camelot Alex was pacing up and down her Annex and running her hands through her hair, "Jess, we've looked everywhere we can't find her, what if she's in danger?" Alex said in panic as she looked at the maid before her, the both of them had been looking for their Blonde companion for the past couple of hours.

They searched every part of the castle and the immediate surrounding forest around its walls but there was no sign of s"I'm sure she's okay, I'll go get Lena, she'll know." Jess said, turning towards the door.