Chapter 12

ROSE

He leads me out into the cool night air. His hand still holding mine. He pulls us toward the car and opens the door to the back seats and helps me up.
   He let's go of my hand to climb in himself and shuts the door behind him.
  He's breathing heavily when he turns to face me. His eyes are hungry and dangerous. The car is filled with the sound of our heavy breathing, before he leans in and kisses me. At first it's sweet and gentle, the total opposite of Ace.
Then it turns into a rough and hot kiss. His hands find my thighs, one snaking it's way in between. My loud moans filling the confined space of the car.
He rubs me through my jeans, the friction causing me to soak through my pants.
I gasp as he presses harder and harder. It feels so good.
He kisses his way down my neck and to my collar bone. His fingers unbutton my jeans and push them down over my legs. I reach for his belt buckle, the jeans straining against his hard on beneath it. I pull his pants down over his legs, leaving his boxers underneath.
   He lays me back down on the seat, his body covering mine. His hips grind in between mine, nothing but our thin underwear separating us. His left hand pins my arms above my head as his other one slips up my bare stomach and starts to pull off my shirt.
His kiss becomes deeper and hotter. Damn his mouth is the best I've ever tasted.
   Then there's a knock at the window.
Shit.
   "Yo Ace, you in there?" Dustin asks from outside the car.
   Thank god it's not my brother, and for the dark tinted windows.
"Shit." Ace hisses as he straightens up, pulling his pants back up and buckling his belt as fast as he can.
   "Uhh yeah!" Ace answers.
  Ace motions for me to stay quiet. I pull my shirt down to cover my stomach and pick my pants up from off the ground and pull them on over my soaked panties.
   "What are you doing in there? You just missed the funniest thing." Dustin laughs as he tries opening the door but luckily they're locked.
  When did he lock the doors?
   He sounds like he's had more than enough drinks.
"Just laying down, wasn't feeling too good." Ace replies. "I'll meet you back in there in a minute man!"
   "Alright cool!" Dustin says as he turns around and heads back for the bar.
  Me and Ace are both breathing heavily, still unable to breathe from what could've quickly turned into a mistake.
  What the hell am I doing? He's a player, this is what he does.
"Rose..." Ace starts. His eyes are full of confusion and guilt as he tries to process what just happened.
    I shake my head, "This never happened."
"Rose I-."
  "My brother can't know about this." Whatever this is.  "We're both drunk and we aren't thinking straight." I try to convince myself more than him.
   He stares into my eyes for a long moment before nodding his head slowly. "This never happened."