↳ chapter four: sneaky prongs

"I hope you had fun with your family, Sirius

"I hope you had fun with your family, Sirius."
.

"Alright, Regulus, be safe. And take care of your sister-"

Like she actually cares, Kyra thought, scoffing internally.

"-and make sure she doesn't hang out with those mud-bloods and half-breeds again,"

Of course, there it is.

Looking around the station, she could see the weeping parents saying goodbye to their kids, nervous first years, excited third years, smug-looking fifth years, and bored seventh years.

Then, she saw someone who made her heart stop.

Sirius.

He was laughing with James, arm around his shoulders. He was looking carefree, and he didn't even bother looking for her. Her baby sister, as he had called her always. Even though she haid argued that she was his twin. He had ruffled her hair and went back to his room.

That was the first time that Sirius had broken her heart. And it definitely wasn't the last.

"Okay, be off, then, sweetheart. I want to have a little talk with your sister,"

Sweetheart, like she has any feelings in her, mental, wretched woman.

"Now, listen here, you little brat-"

Walburga's voice changed from warm and sweet to icy cold in under a second.

"Do not converse with that half-breed and mud-blood friends you have. Or that blood-traitor you call your brother-"

Kyra didn't know if she was talking about Sirius or James.

"-If i hear that you are, just know that when you come back home, it won't be good. Run away, now."

She ran away as soon as her mother dismissed her and quickly got on the train.

She had to say goodbye to Regulus.

"Reg! Wait!" She said, and spotted the purest mop of black hair in the train corridor. He turned and saw his sister running, her hair spread wildly.

He snickered quietly. "Oof-!"

Kyra pulled away and hit his head lightly. "That's what you get for laughing at me, you tosser!"