↳ chapter six: i want to break mulciber's jaw

"Wake up and smell the bloody roses, Kyra

"Wake up and smell the bloody roses, Kyra."
.

"Ugh, i really don't want to go to a Slug Club dinner. I hate that," Kyra said, fixing her hair.

"I know. But we can't say no to Slughorn. He won't leave us alone." Marlene said,

"Then we'll go to Hogsmeade later, yeah?" Kyra suggested, moving to sit on her bed.

"Sure."

They were supposed to go to Hogsmeade by 4, but, well, plans change.

"Marlene, it's 5! We have to-," Kyra hit her friend with a pillow, "-go shopping!"

"Yeah, well, are you gonna go to Hogsmeade in your pyjamas?" Marlene questioned sleepily.

"Well-i-i was going to change after waking you up!"

"I'm up. Go change,"

"Fine."

Changing into a plain white jumper, she pulled on a pair of jeans, and started braiding her hair into a french braid while Marlene got ready. Shoving her wallet into her jean pocket, she threw her braid over her shoulder.

"Marls, i'm going downstairs! Meet me when you're ready!" When she heard a muffled sure, she went downstairs quickly. She noticed there was no one in the common room. So either everyone was in the Great Hall, or at Hogsmeade.

-

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" Marlene said, dropping the shopping bags by the door.

Kyra nodded. "I desperately needed some time with you for shopping, honestly speaking, Marls,"

"I agree."

It was now 7 p.m., and lots of students were back from Hogsmeade, which means the Common Room was crowded.

Dropping her jacket onto her bed, she immediately headed to the bathroom for a warm shower.

Making sure her tiredness went down with the shower, she headed out and pulled on another jumper, though this one was Regulus'. It was plain dark blue. Sliding her jeans on, she took her towel and started drying her hair to make sure they weren't at least dripping wet.

Heading down to the Common Room, she passed the Marauders' dorm. Taking a risk, she peeked inside. James was sound asleep on his bed, while the other four beds were empty.