↳ chapter seven: moony's apology

"LET'S GO TO HOGSMEADE

"LET'S GO TO HOGSMEADE."

Finally! Saturday was here, and though it wasn't a Hogsmeade weekend, she really wanted to visit the village for some candy and chocolates. And she knew just the right person to go to Hogsmeade with.

"Hey, Moons?" She called as she walked into the empty boys dormitory. No sign of him. Walking further down into the Common Room, she searched many faces but couldn't find Remus. Although, she did find James. Maybe he knew where Remus was.

"Prongs, hey, hey," Kyra said, walking towards the fireplace and sat down on the sofa infront of the fire which James was sitting on.

"Oh, hi, Kyra," James said, looking at her for a very brief moment before turning his head and staring at the fire again. The fire crackled and the flames blazed in his eyes, making his hazel eyes look even lighter. He looked troubled.

"James, you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Later, Kyra. Now, i'm sure you haven't came down just to talk to me. Who are you looking for?"

"That's rude, i might have sat here and talked to you if you hadn't said that, but," she smiled sheepishly. "You're right. Where's Moony?"

"Oh, he's in the library. He went there about an hour ago, the idiot. Still isn't back," said James.

Kyra laughed. "I'm very sure he's an idiot. Thank you, Prongs. And, by the way," her tone was serious now. "We need to talk ahout this, James. You're not usually this quiet,"

"Rude, but true. You go on, i'll see you later. Enjoy Hogsmeade, though." He grinned.

"How did you-never mind, i'll go."

-

Finally reaching the library after a few minutes, she headed to their usual spot where she found Remus, immersed in his book. He didn't notice her until she slid into the bench opposite of him.

"Talons! How nice of you to come here, are you here to study?"

Of course, she isn't, you bloody prat. Remus thought to himself.

"Do you really think so, idiot? Obviously not. Listen, i need a favour."

"Ask away, Talons, why are you being so formal?"

"Never mind, let's go to Hogsmeade," she said, pursing her lips.

"But-,"

"Please, Moons, we haven't hung out in such a time, and it's Saturday. I need a break, and you're the perfect person to go to Hogsmeade with, so-" she took his book and closed it. "There we go. That's nicer. Let's go!" She chirped, and got up excitedly.