Tris, part two.

It's the last show of the tour, and Tris was definitely looking forward to spending some time off of work to be with Riley in Mexico for three days.

Although, much to Tris' disappointment, those three days were spent doing interviews, press conferences and meet & greets. It tired her out, but she still managed to have fun with Riley somehow. They wound up at the beach that afternoon after they wrapped up the last interview. Fans still kept coming up to the boys, but that really didn't bother Tris. While Riley and Connor were entertaining the fans, she decided to strike up a conversation with Toby. "So, Toby, how's...?"

Toby held up a hand to refrain Tris from saying her name. She smiled and apologised, then moved on to another topic until a fan came up to Tris. "Hey, you're Riley's girlfriend!" the perky girl with blond hair and blue eyes said. "Yes, that's me, hi," she said, trying not to size her up and compare herself. "Oh my gosh, you're beautiful. How do you keep your eyebrows on point?"

Toby let out a laugh that wasn't supposed to come out. "I...I'm not sure, if they're growing out I just fix them at the salon," said Tris, glaring at Toby. Then the girl asked for a selfie with her, then moved on to Toby. She turned to walk away but was met with Riley flirting with a fan, or so it seemed. Either way, it bothered her because it was the same fan that they entertained this morning. She rolled her eyes and sent a text to Ellie, who was probably at her university at the moment. "Baby," Riley cooed. Tris turned to him, suddenly annoyed by his affection. "What's wrong?" he asked. She didn't say anything and instead shook her head. Ellie was calling, so she walked away, leaving Riley clueless of what he'd done to her.

Moments after she and Ellie hung up, Riley stared to annoy Tris back at their suite. She kept ignoring him just for fun to make him go nuts.

He poked her everywhere, her cheek, her arm, her sides and her stomach were his main targets. When Tris wouldn't budge, he started speaking and asking stupid questions, like how a child would.

"Tris," he said.

"What?" asked Tris.

Riley beamed. "Are you mad?"

She didn't answer.

"Okay...so you are mad..."

"Good thing you figured that one out."

Woah, thought Riley, she's mad. "Look, baby, I'm sorry I didn't get much time off--"

"That part I understood. The press, the fans, I get those. I guess I just got pretty jealous when--"

Riley smirked. "Jealous?"

"Oh, you're hopeless!" Tris sighed, turning her back from him and lying down on the bed. "Baby, this isn't one of those bitch fits you're having again, is it?"

Tris managed to laugh. "No, no. It's not. You know what, I'm sorry I got jealous."

"I'm sorry I made you jealous."

"I love you," said Tris. "I love you, too," Riley said, kissing her neck.

She turned around and kissed him lightly, which Riley reciprocated with another kiss. They started making out and soon Riley found control, ending up on top of her. Their shirts came off. More moaning.

"Riley, Tris, keep it down!" yelled Toby. "I'm trying to talk to Ellie!"

"Ignore him," Tris moaned. "Let's move to the dining area," Riley suggested. "Fine," she said, getting up and undoing her shorts, dropping every article of clothing she has on left as she walked. "Tris, you're killing me," Riley groaned. He followed suit and soon Tris was waiting for him by the small counter. "I'm hungry," he said.

He got down on his knees and looked up at the beautiful girl who he proudly called as his girlfriend. She threw her head back in pleasure and softly called out his name, tugging at his hair. When Tris got off, Riley stood up and kissed her. He made her sit at the edge of the counter, his strong arms around her waist. His body was tangled around her legs and arms as he slowly pushed inside and out, his pace picking up in each thrust. Tris cursed under her breath as he made her come for the second time that night. "That was some make up sex, am I right?" said Riley. Tris had to agree, it was nothing like she and Riley had before.

"Remind me not to make and eat breakfast there tomorrow morning and just grab something from the buffet," Connor said from the other side of the wall. All the two of them could do was laugh and go back to their room.

a/n:

HEYOOOOO dang idk if that was good smut or not but im sorry if that made you uncomfortable in any way. i figured they were pretty much in the right age to give it a go so why not ayyylmao

we have classes tomorrow wc is a saturday but im not going bc fuck yall

just kidding i need to pass

ok bye

i hope u enjoyed this ily xox