•day 10

(A/N OH MY GOODNESS wE'RE #1 IN SKEPHALO FANFICS AHHHHHHH >O< thank you guys again oh my gosh <333 also please read the end note if you're salty about a6d in this chapter lol)

zak pov again :)
---
When I woke up, my bed was empty again. Cold, and barren. Whatever you wanna call it, Darryl wasnt there anymore. I quickly jump out of bed, and go to see if he's found his way into the other rooms. That was before I found his note.

On my desk, was the black t-shirt, neatly folded with a slip of lined paper on it. Neat handwriting scattered the page, black ink dancing on the lines. Ignoring the shirt, I pick it up and start carefully reading.

Zak,
I got a ride home early this morning, I didn't want to wake you up. Thank you for spending the day with me and letting me stay over. I folded your shirt up and left some coffee for you (if you drink it I wasn't entirely sure) in the kitchen.
Text me when you wake up!
*Darryl :)

I smile at his dorky message, noticing a few doodles on the margins. I toss it back onto the desk, and reach for my phone, to go and text him.
But that was when I remembered what Vincent had said last night.
Maybe I shouldn't text him right now. He can wait.
I turn my phone off, and head to the kitchen for some coffee. Maybe I'd text Vincent. I did feel pretty bad after what happened last night. I guess it was a jerk move to talk to him like that.

Skeppy: hey
Skeppy: im sorry about last night
Skeppy: im not hanging out with bad right now do you want to talk?
a6d: hi
a6d: we dont have to talk
Skeppy: okay.. are we cool now? can we start talking like friends now:/
a6d: yeah i gues sso
a6d: still dont trust badboyhalo.
Skeppy: sorry
Skeppy: im not talking to him right now thoigh
a6d: alright
Skeppy: ya
Skeppy: mc and ts?
a6d: okay.

I grab the coffee cup that was awaiting me on the counter and decide to bring it to my room, instead.
I log onto Teamspeak, but almost instantaneously interrupted by a notification from my phone.
Two notifications. Ping!
Then three. Ping!
Four. Ping!
Sipping on the warm coffee, I check who they're from.
Darryl.

badboyhalo: Hey goodmorning
badboyhalo: what's up?
badboyhalo: idk if you got my note ._.
badboyhalo: anyways ill be here whenever you can talk lol
I go to quickly reply
Skeppy: hi.
Skeppy: cant talk bye
badboyhalo: bye?

I'll admit. I do feel a little guilty just leaving him like that. But.. I have things to do, I guess.
Ignoring the growing pit of guilt growing in my stomach, I move Vincent into my Teamspeak server and start up Minecraft.
*User has been moved to your channel*
"Hello?" I hear Vincent's smooth accent from my headset.
"Hey, what's up?" I answer casually.
"Nothing. How about we jump onto invaded?"
"Sure." I agree, focusing my attention to Vincent. He at least deserves me paying attention to him and being a better friend.

Notification Centre
4 missed calls from badboyhalo
badboyhalo: Zak, are you alright? Did I do something wrong?
badboyhalo: Please let me know I'm worried now
badboyhalo: seriously
badboyhalo: just..
badboyhalo: whenever you aren't busy.
---
(Sorry for such a short chapter! please note Vincent is NOT an antagonistic character or anything. He isn't trying to get in the way of zak and darryls relationship. I mean, how would you feel if your best friend started chosing a complete stranger over you? skep feels bad and is trying to fix things with him and a6d (obviously not in the rigjt way lol) anyways just thought you'd know lol. also there isnt gonna be any skep6d ;-;)