•day 11

(A/N: i remember somebody asking if i had any other social medias, so here's some things that i do have!
discord: max-heere#8477
twitter: @muffinsx14
instagram (although this account is new and i dont usually use it): maxisheere
typically i will almost always respond<3 if you want to talk, just message me!^^
---
{darryl pov}
badboyhalo: Skeppy?
badboyhalo: Are you there?
badboyhalo: i think we should talk.,
-Skeppy has joined the chatroom.-
Skeppy: wdym about what
badboyhalo: yesterday?
Skeppy: what happened yesterday.
Skeppy: ?
badboyhalo: really?
badboyhalo: I'm the only one that thinks you're ignoring me when I'm worried for you?
Skeppy: ig?
Skeppy: i really dont see what the problem is bad. im okay
badboyhalo: ..
badboyhalo: I'll text you in a second brb.

What's wrong with him?
I sit up from where I was laying down on my bed, wiping my eyes from under my glasses.
I run my fumbling fingers through my hair, trying to soothe my anxieties.
Was he bored of me already? What did I do wrong?
My chest is suddenly so tight. Breathing is hard, all because of him. The fact that I care so much about him.
In and out, Darryl.
But..
I can't. I can't breathe properly. The air in my lungs are suddenly trapped. I'm trapped in the cycle of worrying. I exhale the breath I had been holding. This whole ordeal is ridiculous. What did I do so wrong that could've made him hate me?

badboyhalo: back sorry
badboyhalo: I still don't understand, though. Why are you so mad at me all of a sudden?
-Skeppy has left the chatroom.-

I can't believe it. I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream, cry, punch a wall. But all I can do is stand still. Idle in my blank mind.
Before I can think about anything, I'm pacing around my room, head still in my hands. I keep thinking of all of Zak and I's interactions, ever since we've met, trying to find any of my faulties.
I can't think of anything that I did wrong. But he's leaving me. He's gonna keep shutting me out until I'm non-existant in his life.

I'm in a haze of unruly adrenaline.
And before I know it, I'm in an Uber on the way to Zak's apartment.
I decide to text him one last time, to try and piece things together.

badboyhalo: Skeppy I don't care how ignorant you're being
badboyhalo: at least answer me why you're shutting me out all of a sudden.
badboyhalo: I mean, we spent the whole day together and everything was fine?
badboyhalo: and now, not even 2 days later you're ignoring me.
Skeppy: stop
badboyhalo: No! I deserve the right to know why.
Skeppy: fine do you really want to know why?
badboyhalo: YES
Skeppy: fine.
Skeppy: me and my friends friendship is on the line. my friend that actually KNOWS me
Skeppy: i havent contacted him in over a week and he's TICKED OFF.
Skeppy: and you want to know why?

I pause.
Do I really?

badboyhalo: yes.
Skeppy: it's because of you, darryl.
-Skeppy has left the chatroom.-

"The friend that actually knows me."
I feel sick. I don't think I want to go anymore.
---
(aaaaa angsty :( hope you enjoyed! im sorry this was so short;; also i dont mean for skep to be an a-hole ://// i just feel like he'd be frustrated if that makes sense sorry >.> ALSO! there will be a part 2 for day 11 so stay tuned ;)