18. Kidnapping, Fights, and Finer Qualities

My apologizes for the late update. But I hope you all Enjoy!

Agent 34 will also be updated soon.

Crystal's POV 

Was outing Jackson's identity to an FBI Agent a good idea?

In my current predicament of being blackmailed by him? No. No, it wasn't.

Did it make me feel better?

Hell yeah.

Was it one of my finer moments?

Considering the glare Jackson had sent my way had escalated from "I'll kill you if you say it but not really" to "You're for sure getting strapped to the anchor without a doubt" I decided to go with no.

Was it worth it?

At the time, yes.

Would I turn back time and do anything differently?

Yes. I would. I'd have gotten it on camera.

Could I have possibly predicted what would happen after?

Not in a million years.

Did it go in my favor?

No.

Did Jackson Storm once again win?

Unfortunately yes.

On a scale of one to ten, just how bad was this idea?

At the time. A zero. Now, however . . . like one hundred.

Really though, how was I supposed to know that Jackson Storm could actually fight?

More importantly, what kind of person locks another person in a supply room?

Jackson Storm. Aka, the scum of the earth.

I pounded my fist against the door of the room and called him every name I could think of. "Storm!" I shouted as I continued to pound on the door. "Let me out of here!"

There was no response. Shocking.

"You better not have thrown Agent North overboard! And what did you do with Julie?"

Still no response.

"This is kidnapping!" I shouted. "STORM!"

The door suddenly opened and I practically fell into the hallway, my head hitting the wall. I groaned as I rubbed my fingers against my head and began cursing Jackson out once more. I whirled toward him with every intention of breaking his nose, except it wasn't Jackson standing there.

It was Noah. Eyes wide. A mix between fright and concern on his face and arms up in a defensive position as if waiting for me to strike him.

I blew out a long angry breath before looking back at him. "Where is he?" I ground out between my teeth.

Noah pointed up to the deck above our heads.

I steadied myself on my feet and pushed past him and down the hallway toward the stairwell.

"But I'm just supposed to be taking you to your room!" Noah shouted from behind me. "Wait!"

I ignored him and ran up the stairwell and out the doors onto the deck. Except, no one was there. Of course, since the yacht was now nowhere near shore and still moving, I could guess where he was.

I began walking around the deck, toward the front of the yacht.

"Wait!" I heard Noah's panicked shout but it did not deter me.