22. Reminders, Planning and Fun

Got busy with the holidays, and then was catching up on a lot of stuff I didn't get to do while in classes. So, I got a little distracted. Getting back to writing though.

Anyway, enjoy! And I hope to update Agent 34 sometime soon as well.

Crystal's POV

I rubbed at my head. "You're giving me a headache."

"That is what husbands do from time to time."

"We're not actually married, thank God," I reminded him yet again.

He was going to reply, I could see it in his eyes and I knew it was going to be another sexual comment. Thankfully, however, the door to our room was pushed open as Noah came walking in and I was spared whatever Jackson Storm was going to say next.

"How did you get in?" I asked Noah.

He looked up from the tablet in his hands and then held up a small white keycard. "I made a master card," He replied. He said it in a sort of duh tone. Like I should have guessed that. Like that was the sort of thing everyone knew how to do.

He seemed to be able to tell what I was thinking because he pointed to Jackson. "It really is very easy. Even he can do it."

Jackson frowned and turned to Noah. "Now what is that supposed to mean?"

Noah rolled his eyes and went back to looking down at his tablet. "I had to set up your new email address for you," He replied. "That's what that means."

I turned to Jackson with a smile and he immediately held up a hand to me before I could even speak.

"Not now," He said as he turned his full attention to Noah. "That is not what happened."

Noah shrugged, his eyes never leaving the screen in his hands as he began typing. "Close enough."

"I'm not buying you any more electronics."

That threat didn't seem to faze Noah and he just shrugged again. "I have all your bank account passwords," He replied nonchalantly.

Jackson narrowed his eyes at him. "I never gave them to you."

Noah shrugged. "You didn't have to." He looked up from his tablet to Jackson. "I will also remind you that I do have total control over the yacht as well."

"Are you threatening me?"

"No," Noah replied simply. "Reminding you." He suddenly turned and looked at the door and then back down at his tablet. "North and Owens are about to knock."

There was no knock. Julie just about kicked down the door. FBI Agent North followed in behind her shaking his head.

"Or not," Noah said as he frowned at her. "You don't have a key to this room. How did you get in?"

Julie took off her sunglasses and hooked them in the front of her shirt, rolling her eyes as she did so. "How many master key cards did you make?" She asked Noah.

Noah continued to frown at her. "One," He replied.

"Yeah," Julie said. "You actually made two."

Noah shook his head. "No, I didn't."

Julie nodded back at him. "Yeah, you kind of did."

He shook his head again. "No. I made one. I tested it out and didn't scan correctly, so . . ." He suddenly trailed off and then glared at Julie.

She held up a second card in her hand.

"You swapped that one out with a blank one," Noah muttered.