facetime with tj kippen

。・:*:・゚☆

"teej, what if a plant dies while they're gone? i'll be murdered!" cyrus worried aloud, sighing exasperatedly.

"cyrus, you're gonna take great care of the house." tj's voice chuckled softly through the receiver, and cyrus started to feel his nerves unbundle.

"i'm bored. i wish i could've gone with them." cyrus groaned, rolling over onto his chest and nuzzling his head into the big, beige teddy bear on his bed. tj looked away, trying not to blush.

"well, i can come over if you want. or we could go somewhere."

"hmph, my bed is comfy," cyrus mumbled into the tan fur, "and so is mr. nesquick."

"i can come over," tj laughed, replaying the name of the stuffed animal in his head. that's too cute, he thought.

"yes. that option."

"okay. is there anything i should grab before i go?"

cyrus stared at the phone in his hand, at tj's green eyes, at his charming smile, and put on his own puppy eyes expression. "can you get me some ben and jerry's?"

"sure thing, onion ring,"

"WHAT?" cyrus shrieked, rolling over
to his back and cackling loudly.

"i never should've said anything." tj groaned, his finger hovering over the red button.

"ONION RING?!"

"bye, cyrus,"

"BYE, ONION RING!"

the phone clicked and cyrus was still laughing, a cherry red blush on his cheeks.
he only laughed for a little longer, though, because tj is coming over and cyrus will die before his hair doesn't look good in that boy's presence!