Cody Bellinger

Cody and Rachel had been dating for 3 years and Rachel had started leaving not so subtle hints that she was hoping Cody would propose. Which is exactly what Cody did over the All Star break. He took Rachel on a sweet little vacation where no one knew who he was. They spent their days relaxing and catching some sun and their evenings having candle lit dinners by themselves. On their last night on vacation Cody popped the question and obviously Rachel said yes.

When they returned from vacation they wanted to find the perfect way to tell the whole team since they were like family. They decided that their first home stretch after the break would be perfect. Cody went to their jersey maker and had him make two jerseys that read "Mr. Bellinger" and "Mrs. Bellinger". After their first game, which happened to be a walk off win in the bottom of the 11th courtesy of the one and only Cody Bellinger, the team all gathered on the field with their families and significant others. Rachel met Cody in the dugout and they quickly changed jerseys from the regular ones that just read "Bellinger" to the custom jerseys. As they stepped out of the dugout Cody got everyone's attention "hey guys! So after an amazing win at home Rachel an I actually have some pretty exciting news." He said smiling as they turned around. The numbers on their jerseys also read "20 20" which was next year. The year in which Rachel would officially take Cody's last name. The first person to hoot and holler was, of course, Joc. He was easily excitable and this was the perfect reason to be excited. Over all of the excitement everyone could hear Seager yelling "MY BOY BELLY GETTIN MARRIEDDDD" The crowd that was left in the stadium erupted into cheers. Cody grabbed Rachel and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. "Love you so much baby" He said before kissing her again. Rachel smiling widely and cupped his cheek "you're my forever Cody. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else."

———————————————-

This is for -mcmahon

Hope you like!!

—this is all unedited fictional imagines. Only thing that's true is the name of the baseball players involved and the teams they are on.

If you want an imagine just comment or message me!