Chapter 13: The Antique Box

Marinette had no idea how mister Fu would be able to deal with someone like Chat Blanc and her worry just grew tighter in her chest the closer the building where he lived they got with Chat. She was extremely worried that Adrien had gotten a physical damage which would hinder his studies, perhaps end his career, and how could he even explain such a damage to anyone in the first place without revealing his Chat Noir alter ego? Marinette felt like she could burst into tears any given second, but she made her mind to cry later if needed, and concentrate now on getting rid of Chat Blanc. She hoped Fu was ready for them to bark in, which Chat Blanc indeed did – he crashed inside from the front door with his shoulder push with such force the poor door got cut in half. Marinette gasped.

"Chat Blanc, please, don't break the place! Remember the privacy!" she hastily scolded him hoping it would restrain him from causing a havoc in Fu's apartment.

Chat Blanc let her slide down the floor on her own feet and huffed.

"Whatever," he snorted, making Marinette fear the mystic scent Fu had given her was wearing off – if that was the cause for his odd earlier behavior.

"No, it's not whatever! I refuse your request if you don't leave us any private space, not to mention a completely broken place isn't romantic. Besides, the draft will make me cold, do you seriously think it would help my mood to strip down in a chilly place? Do you remember why we left the sewers behind the first place?" Marinette continued, pulling together a splendid act of a sensitive diva, surprising even her own self with her acting skills. She moved the door's frame with her foot, putting a disgusted look on her face.

Chat straightened his back, eyes fixating on Marinette with a narrow glare.

"...I promise, no more breaking things. I'm just impatient when it comes to my lady, as I told you earlier," his look relaxed as he purred to Marinette, pulling her against his side. "So, show me the way. I'm ready whenever you are."

His comment made Marinette involuntarily glance at his crotch, paling mentally. She cleared her throat and put on the brave mask yet again.

"Please, follow me. And don't touch anything!" she freed herself from Chat's hold and stepped over the remaining of the door, pondering if her Lucky Charm could fix it afterwards.

The house was seemingly empty and Marinette could feel a cold sweat seeping on her skin when there was no trace of Master Fu, but she kept her posture, walking slowly to the sliding door in the distance. She opened them slowly, fearing Master Fu would be behind them and thus their plan would be spilled out for Chat Blanc, but for Marinette's relief the room was empty. In the middle of the tatami floor was a futon, with a pillow and a duvet placed neatly on top it.

Chat Blanc moved behind Marinette, looking at the room over her shoulder. A smirk spread on his lips.

"Ah, everything is ready I see. I was planning a bit rougher scene, but laying on a mattress is perhaps more to your liking, my princess?" he asked, his tail whipping slowly from side to side.

"You what?" Marinette repeated with disbelief, doing her best to keep her cool.

He glued himself against Marinette's back, sliding his palms fingers widely apart on her hips with a low purr.

"You didn't answer my question. Or are you as impatient as I am to fulfill our bond?" his breathing run over Marinette's back of a neck, his hands pressing demanding onto her. She could feel through Adrien's too big hoodie how Chat Blanc pushed his hips closer to her backside.

She seriously needed a plan and needed it quick. She had played with the idea of sleeping with Adrien someday – like so many other girls around the globe, though Marinette was more or less ashamed she had such vile thoughts of him – and Chat Noir had also started to interest her lately, but sharing her body with Chat Blanc didn't belong to Marinette's bucket list. Quickly she turned around, smiling as tenderly as she could and took a step backwards from Chat's hands.