Chapter 1

(Y/N) P.O.V
      *beeeeep*
      *beeeeep*
      *beeeeep*
      *beeeeep*
      *beee--*
      I turn Off the alarm. I saw the clock that hanging on the wall, 05.05 AM. Just in time. I walked into the bathroom and take a bath. Then, I saw the old scar and cut that my own dad 'give' me yesterday.

      Time Skip to 05.47 AM

      I dressed as a normal person.
I wear a (F/C) hat (it help you to cover your horns), dark (F/C) T-Shirt with a white 'numb.' print (is it right..?), black jeans and (2/F/C) sneakers. Everyone thinks I'm very diffrent, they think I'm a demon. But thats not true... right? I have 2 eye, but in diffrent colour. Left side is (E/C) and right side is bright red. My hair was (H/C) with a shade of red in the end. And a small horn? J don't know how I get these things. But I hate them, that make me get hate me by everyone. Like I said, they think I'm a demon. But no. I never kill people or do other bad things. But sometimes there's a strange voice inside me head saying something I can't hear-- I forgot to make the breakfast, whatever, I don't care. A Father can make his own breakfast right? I take a small bag with a note book, sticky notes, 3 books 'just in case if I need those', my phone, and my $30 dollar money. After 2 minutes talking to myself, I go to downstairs. ' I'm hungry...' I said on my mind. Last night, I didn't eat. My father didn't let me. He just let Finn (change if you don't like it) eat, because he's normal, not like me, a 'Demon'. I make a sandwitch, and eat it fastly without getting caught. I run into the door and close it quietly so father can't hear me. It's a little too morning. But, I must get to Class before the 'Trio' came and Bullying me like always. I always ride my bike but father broke it... Mother buy it for me. I walked into school, It's kinda far. It took 6 minutes to arrive on the school. I bumped into someone, but when J get up, no ones there. Anyway, missed mother... She's died 4 years ago.... I've been Bullied by since I was 4. I know it's a little to young. No one want to stand up for me... When I was 7, it's the first time want to be friend with me beside mother. Her name is Ivy Emerson (change it if that's your name). She help me with studying Scince. And I helo her back with teach her to learn Math. I'm good at Math. After talking ro myself again, I walk into my first Class, Math. I smiled, because I love Math. I look into the clock, 06.57 AM. School started at 07.20 AM. When I walked into Math Class, I bumped into someone. Now, I recognice who I bump into, The 'Trio'. I stood there, not knowing what to do. Then the leader or Emily said, " Whatch where are you going, ugly brat." She started to punch me in the face. I fell off, feeling hurt. Then, Eva (readed 'Ayva') take my favourite hat, torn off with her sciccors, and throw it onto a trash can. I feel angry, it's the last thing I have from mother. Suddenly, a fire appear of nowhere on my hand. And aim it at Eva. She had burns on her right hand. I shocked, not knowing what to do again.

---
I know, the story was confusing and bad English Grammar. I'm not from a country that speak English. Thanks for reading this trash book anyways. Have a nice day.

- Fumiko271
(29 July 2019)

EDIT :

      Sorry I forgot to show you these ;~;

This is Emily (the leader of the 'Trio').

This is Sophie (you haven't see her, maybe you will see her in the next chapter)

This is Eva (the one you attacked).