Chapter 6

(Y/N) P.O.V
' I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!' I scream in my head. Suddenly, a fire surrounding me. I burn their body...expect Ivy. Emily and Sophia scream in agony. " WE'RE SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T KI--" .....They died, their body was turning into a dust. Ivy was laying in there. ' I hope when she's aweke she didn't report this to the police, she's never do that......right?'. Ivy's house was broken because of me-- No, the fire. " I was really a monster...." I run into the woods. Climb into a branch. I cried on there; feeling depressed, lonely, broken, and much more. I cried harder, I was really sad. I saw a fire fighters, fire trucks, police, and its car. I couln't help it-- I should kill myself, I didn't belong in this world. I was a mONStEr. After crying 19 minutes, I asleep while sitting in a tree branch.

Hoodie P.O.V
.....I never saw this. How the immortal kill her father, how she's killed her called 'Friends'. Good thing that I record this. I was curious when Masky always day dreaming about somethin' and he told me there was a stupid cosplay person and somehow I-- I dunno. Then, I running back to the Mansion.

After The Pasta's Watching Hoodie's recording...

Slenderp's P.O.V
(Sorry I just--)
I have a sense of the immortal-- she's not a Zalgo's army. She don't attack people before (only 2 times) and she's crying 19 over only 2 mortal and hurt 1 other. If she's fight with all of my Proxy, there's 64% of change that she's will win. I will 'inviting' this immortal.

Jeff's P.O.V
Whatever, she's too weak to be Slenderp Proxy. She can't even beat me. " Pfft-- loser," I comment. Everyone just ignoring me and watching the recording still. They're deaf. Atleast she have beautiful fa--
.
.
.
What did I just say? She's ugly. Yeah, r-right.

BEN's P.O.V
After Slenderp--

Pause :
Slenderman: Why's everyone calling me 'Slenderp', child? Explain.
Author (me): It just nice to hear, duh.
Slenderman: -_- *TRIGGERED*
Continue:

--leaving the living room. I said, " She was cute~" (did I write it right..?). " She's just a weak killer," Jeff said harshly. " Whatever, don't blame me if you f--" " AAAAAAAAA-- I DON'T HEAR YOU!!" He said running into his room. I will kill some random ppl.

---
Lol, srry it was short.

- Fumiko271
(2 August 2019)