Chapter 4

(Y/N) P.O.V
      I summon a fire and aim it to my father's head and kick him on the stomach as hard I can. And then, he screamed. I close his mouth with my hand and summond a fire. I pick his broken beer bottle that have a sharp edges and stab him 43 times. I feel numb, but happy. I don't know how to describe it. *sneeze* Ugh, I'm sneezing. I didn't catch a cold right? Or someone's talking obout me? Naaah, that's never happend. I walk out from the room. Take a side (F/C) bag. Takes 3 sharpest knife that I took from the kitchen, a drink bottle, my phone, a charger for my phone, earbud, 2 clothes just in case if I need it, and a bit of other. I will burn the scho-- wait, I'm not crazy, right? Naaah, I hate school. They bullied me. Some people said school was hell right? Then I will make it the real Hell.... I need to train how ro fight and discover my other powers/abillities. I will skip school tommorow. Now, I must burn this dead body so no one can find father and clean this mess.

      1 Day Later...

      I listening to this music while humming with my earbud.

      I already discover that I can summon a fire and a minions (Pic on Chapter 2, the small black thing), teleport, use any weapon, fight with my bare hands, can see in the dark, run inhuman speed. Tomorow I will burn the school and destroy the city. I will hide on the Slender Woods, because why not? The Wood is kinda far from my city, dark, foggy so I can scare people--. Tomorow will be fun >:)

---

      I know it's confusing and short, sorry.

- Fumiko271
(30 July 2019)