Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
      I walk into Ivy's purple painted house. I already brought my thing to sleepover in Ivy's house. I knock the door, and it opened. " Oh, hello (Y/N)! You came!" said Ivy with a smile. " Of course I do came Ivy," I said. We enter the house, it's not that big nor too small. Then, I hear a knock. " Is there other people you invite..?" " Yes!" When Ivy opened the door, I was suprised. It was The 'Trio'! But, Eva didn't come. I sit there, in the sofa. " Oh hey (Y/N)! I didn't see you there, sorry!" Emily (the leader) said with a unconvincing smile. ' What? Did Ivy just invite the people that always bullied me..? Ivy might hide something, don't let your guards down, (Y/N).' " We're sorry (Y/N) about yesterday and the past... We're so so sorry..! We hope there's anything we can do for you... We'll take a leave..." said Sophie (change if that's yohr name) and Emily together while bowing to me. " .....N-No, it's alright, don't bowing to me, we're all friends here.....right?" I said nervously. " FRIENDS?!" Emily and Sophie said. " Friends." I said smiling. " Now, let's watch a horror movie! Take the snacks!" Ivy said. I take 4 snacks from my bag and share it to the others. The others take the snacks and the drinks from Ivy's kitchen or their bags.

      1 Hour and half later...

      The others was scared. I'm not. Ivy most cry. Shopie hugs me because she was afraid. And... a Jumpscare. " AAAAAAAAA!" They shout together. My eyes just opened, I almost sleeping. " Whoa, that was loud!" I said while chuckling. " I-It's not funny!" Ivy said. " Thehe--Ok."

      At 10.48 PM...

      It's been 3 hours we do something funny. Tell funny or horror story, prank eachother, pillow fight, eating together, snack time, and others. I was fun! I don't know it was fun to having a friends like them. I was yawning. " Let's sleep guys, I was feel sleepy." " Yeah, me too," said Emily. Ivy and Shopie was nod in agreement. " Good night!" Ivy said. " Night." me, Emily, and Shopie said.

      At 2.21 AM...

     My hair was yanked by someone. My eyes jolted open and I was gasping. My feet is cutted by a cutter. I sreamed in pain. Then my hand was yanked and got cornered by someone. " This is a revenge from me, Shopie, and Eva," Emily said seriously. I was shocked by this, Ivy just standing there with a dull eyes and hopeless expression. " Sorry..." Ivy whisper. " Go girl," Emily said. And they beat me, again.

---

I forgot, go back to Chapter 1 pls, on the end of the story you will see the pic of The Trio. Sorry ;~;

- Fumiko271
(1 August 2019)