Chapter 3

Sally's P.O.V
      " Hey Jeff! Play with me!" I said smiling with excitement. " Ugggh, fine," he said a bit mean. " LETS GO!!" I running into my room, leaving walking Jeff behind. I preapred a bit for my tea party!! Yaassss!! Who doesn't like tea party?! There's Jane, Toby, and (eyeless) Jack! And I sit, " Come onnn, let's get the tea party started!!" I said after Jeff take his seat.

      At 03.51 PM In The Slender's Mansion

      After 20 minutes, the party was over. It's was fun!! Then-- I saw Masky back from his walk. He fast walk directly to dad's office. ( Sally is 6 years old in this story. I know Sally is 8 years old. But I just want to change her age. ) I follow him, want to talk with him. He knock, dad answer him. ' I wanted to enter too....' I thought. ' Yes you can, child.' ' Thank you dad!'. Then, I enter too. Sitting in the chair beside dad. Dad nodding, meaning that Masky can talk. Then Masky said, " I find this mysterious immortal in the street. She have a small horn in her head and diffrent eye colour. All I can discover is-- she can teleport and summon a fire." " It can be Zalgo army, it can stalk us and killed one of us without we knowing. Is that all you wanted to report? I will find ouf more in my file. You're dismiss." " Yes sir." Masky said, and he exited the room. " Dad? What hap-p-pend? Is Z-Z-Zalgo going to a-attack us again?" I shakes in fear and my eyes going watery. " No Dear, he's not and it just another normal victim," Dad said calmly. " O-Ok dad thanks for telling me," I hugged dad. " No problem, child." I can sense dad is smiling. I smiled back and exited the room too. And I go into the living room. To talk with the others too.
      " Hello everyone!" I say Hello to everyone with a cheerfull smile. " Hey Sal," Clockwork said. And the others greet me too. " Hi Sally, want some candy?" LJ said. I always trust him, the candy didn't poisoned. It taste sweet! I like sweets and candy!

Masky P.O.V
      I eating cheese cake with Hoodie as always, in the dining room. I'm still thinking about the girl. Her expression when excited was cu-- " Still thinking about that immortal?" Hoddie said, interupting my thoughts. " What about it?" I said, feeling a bit embarassed. " Just asking." Yes, I already told him about the 'demon girl'.

---

      I told you already, it was bad (╥﹏╥) . Thanks for reading, bye.

- Fumiko271
( 30 July 2019)