Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
      I saw a boy with a green hat playing a games, which I didn't know what the name of the game. He stared at me, how rude. " Hey--" I knock him off with a baseball stick that a found under the table. I pull the boy and hide him in the closet. I close and wrap (?) his mouth and hand. I do the same to EJ. I lo k the closet door, grab 'my' baseball stick, and open the door quietly. I saw a guy with a hatchets on his hand. I tried to not make any sound. " T-There's n-no-nothing he-he-here J-Jeff!!" He said. Then he walk into the stairs and I knock him with my baseball and make a loud noice. " TOBY??" I heard another male said. I quickly hide this 'Toby' to the 'green hat boy' 's room. I hid behind the wall and peek him from behind the wall. ' He came closer!!' I run as fast I can and make a littlest noice. I think he notice this and chase me. ' Go left!!' I heard DSI (Darkside Ivy not Nintendo DSi) said. I do what does she said. ' Go right then go left after that keep running until you find the door which the colour is black and white. Try to not make any sound while entering the room.' I nod. This house was pretty big. I run faster and enter the room. I saw a woman sleep and the room jas the lamp off. I tip-toe-ing and hid in the closet because the door has a small long hole so I can saw them. I lock the door from inside the closet and turn off the lamp. And I heard barging outside. " JANE! OPEN THE FRICKING DOOR!!" I closed my mouth. I saw 'Jane' waked up and put her... mask? And opend the door. " What the hell do you want?" " I saw a person entering your room." " What?" " Let me in!!" " No." " Are you helping her?" " Who? No." " Then, let me in!!" " Fine, don't break anything." " Whatever." The 'Jeff' enter the room and search for me. When he finaly walk into the closet with his knife. I got panicked a bit and hide behind the cupboard. After 1 minutes searching, he left the room. And Jane left the room too. I unlock the closet, tip-toe-ing, and close the room so I can whisper to DSI. " DSI!!" I whisper-yelled. "What?!" She yell. " What should we do now?!" I whisper-yelled to DSI. " Wait here. I'm checking this mansion." " What? Mansion?" " Correct." After around 3 minutes, DSI walk throught the wall because she's a ghost. " You must knock off those weird people. They're total around 5-7 people. Becarefull, some of them are dangerous or smart. I'm with you, so, don't shout." " Ok, what's the plan?" " The plan is ...."
      After 1-2 minutes, we do as the planned.

At 05.02 PM, Slender's Mansion...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
      " Allllllll doneee!! Is there any people left?" " No, congrats, you've knock 7 or more people. What should we do now?" " I dunno-- OH NO!" " WHAT HAPPEND?!" " There's no duct tape left!!" "  ........Pfft-- Hahahaha!" She laugh. " But duct tape is very usefull tho..." " Wait, where's my baseball stick?" " I dunno." " Looking for this?" Someone said behind my back and tried to hit me but I dodge. " DSI!! What's the meaning of these?! You said there's no one left!!" " Welp, I guess they were helped by the owner of the mansion. I think you must fight them all." " It's imposible!! They're too many!!" " You're quiet a great assasin, child." " I'm not an assasin, duh." I calmly said. I used my spare knife to fight.

---
I have no idea what's going on XD
- Fumiko271
(August 24th 2019)