I like her, right?

(I am sorry but look how freaking cute ten and Sicheng are like the FREAKING FREAK🤠🤠🤠)
Author's pov:
Taeil started getting worried about his friend, Sicheng. "Please wake u-up.... Sicheng.....i-i need my bi b-best f-FRIENDDDDD!!!!!!" Taeil said while hugging Sicheng. "Ughh dumb ass get out and let him rest." A voice said. "I-i can stilll h-hear him.....ahahaaaaa Sicheng come bac-" before taeil could finish, he felt something on his cheek.....so he turned to see what it is and it was the one and only Kim doyoung....aka taeil's crush since he met Sicheng....also aka Sicheng's brother......"finally I shut the old man up, now leave taeil." Doyoung said waving his hand in front of taeil. "Hello??? Taeil???? Old ma-" before doyoung can finish taeil pulled him into a.....big fat kiss...on the lips....doyoung didn't know what to do.....but it felt good in way?? He was so confused, but on the other hand, taeil put his arms around doyoung and kept kissing doyoung. Doyoung thought fuck it, and melted into the kiss....but right after they we're going to take another level... "EWWW MY BROTHER AND MY BESTIE KISSING!GROSS GET OFF THE BED!!!" Sicheng screamed. Doyoung pulled away first. Then taeil looked at him and looked away while he was blushing. "What the hell was that taeil!!!!!" Sicheng said sitting up on the bed. "Ummmm....i-i-" "what does it look like Sicheng, we fucking kissed, dumb ass" doyoung said as he moved more closer to taeil.

💞💞💞

Sicheng was shook but not really surprised. "A-a-and I have to say this to taeil....." Doyoung said as he grabbed taeil's chin, to make taeil face him. "I-i have been meaning to say this for a while.....I have liked you since you first met Sicheng....and I have always liked you....m-more than...a f-friends...taeil..." Doyoung as he stared into taeil's eyes. "I-i-i t-think I like y-you more than a friend..... doyoung...I have been thinking that for a while...." Taeil said as he blushed. "r-really, well then...let me ask you this......moon...taeil...will...y-you...be my b-boyfriend?...." Doyoung said nervously. "O-of course... doyoung....I will love to...." Taeil said as he smiled. "YESSSS, I GOT THISS BREAD!!!!!" doyoung yelled. Taeil started laughing at him. "AWEEE y'all cute, b-but why am I in this bed and not in class?" Sicheng said. "Ohhh you passed out when Jennie asked you out, and she kissed you on your lips." Taeil said as he started poking doyoung's cheek. "OoOoooOOoOoOOooOOo sooo squishy" taeil said as he kept poking doyoung's cheek, while doyoung is just smiling at him adorably. "O-oh.....yeahh....." Sicheng said sadly. Taeil stopped and said "hey Sicheng what's wrong?" Taeil said finally paying attention to Sicheng. "Ummm..... nothing....my head just hurts a lot...." Sicheng said obviously lying, but taeil just brushed it off. "Okay...than, how about we go home, Sicheng?" Doyoung said as he grabbed Sicheng's hand to pull him out of the bed. "Hey hey who said you can get out of the bed, Mr. Sicheng?" "Sorry, miss.kim, but I am feeling better and my brother said he can take me home, and my friend taeil is going to take care of me while my brother goes to work." Sicheng said as he started getting up. "Okay, just be careful small one. And please EAT FOOD IN THE MORNING!!" miss. Kim warned Sicheng. "I promise, okay. Okay let's go doyounggie and.....hehe doyoung's baby boy." Sicheng said with confidence and started running out of the office. "You little-" taeil as he was going to get him but, doyoung stopped him. "Leave him alone, he's going to get karma somehow, okay. Now let's go....baby boy" doyoung said as he smirked. As he pulled taeil out of the office before taeil could say anything. "Aishhh you're pulling too hard doyounggieee" taeil whined. "Then hurry, sweetie" doyoung said as he slow down a little. "I swear if you call me another name I will-" "what are you going to do huh??" Now doyoung is standing in front of taeil. "This" taeil said as he pulled down doyoung and kissed his nose, and ran for it. "Aishhh YOU'RE LUCKY YOU ARE CUTE AS FUCKKKKK" doyoung yelled. "DOYOUNGGGG LANGUAGE!!!!!" miss. Kim yelled. "Sorry miss. Kim." Doyoung said as he ran for taeil and Sicheng.

Well that's the end of chapter two. I am thinking this is going well....but idk man. Well I am not ready for freaking school like, I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN LIKE 18 DAYS LIKE FJDKFKKFKFKGKFK I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE DUMB BITCHES AND MY EX...EWWWW WELL WISH ME LUCK FOR SCHOOL,
F E L I X L O G G I N G O U T

EWWWW WELL WISH ME LUCK FOR SCHOOL, F E L I X L O G G I N G O U T