A child?

((sorry y'all...I'm finally back with this story...I had exams and shit and I started another story...because who isn't soft for mingyu and wonwoo...anyways....good luck with this chapter...cause...it's gonna be interesting 😳😳😳))

Author's pov:
As Johnny finished hiding the body and cleaning up the mess he walked back to the room. As Johnny made his way up the stairs he heard screaming. So Johnny chooses to run and open the door. Johnny widen his eyes as he saw Sicheng screaming and screaming and freaking out and ten on the floor crying while yuta is trying to calm down Sicheng. Johnny runs towards ten and ten flinches. Johnny picks up ten carefully and makes ten look at him into his eyes. "Hey baby...you are okay just calm down...breathe... breathe baby..." Johnny says softly as he runs his fingers through ten's hair. Ten starts to breathe calmer and calmer. While yuta tries to calm down Sicheng but wouldn't. So yuta had no choice and kissed the boy on the lips. Sicheng stopped shaking and melted into the kiss. Yuta pulled away and puts his and sicheng's foreheads together. "P-please....calm down...y-you are scaring me and t-ten..." Yuta said softly as he tears up. Sicheng finally realize what was happening, and hugged yuta tightly. "S-sorry...h-h-hyung..." Sicheng said in a small voice but yuta could hear. Yuta smiled as he kisses Sicheng softly. As Sicheng and ten calmed down, both yuta and Johnny set them down on the bed. They were a crying mess. "I-i-i-im sorryyyy teeennnn~~~ i-i-im a b-b-big pabooo..." Sicheng cried in ten's arms. Ten cried even more hugging Sicheng tighter. "I-i-i-its okayy...s-s-sicheng...y-y-you didn't mean t-t-to..." Ten cried loudly. Johnny looked at them confused and looked at yuta with a what are they doing face. "Sicheng started to freak out cause he got a call that someone adopted a child and put it under his name and he didn't know how to react and started to freak out and ten tried to help him calm down but Sicheng pushed him by accident and that's why ten said you didn't mean to..." Yuta explained. Johnny slowly nodded. "A-a-are they both o-o-okay..." Johnny asked worried. Yuta smiled softly and nodded. "Don't worry...they are fine...they are just letting it all out..." Yuta said as he picked up Sicheng. "They already calmed down...hmm...to give you some tips...ten can be very stubborn...but he can get in a mode...where he will act little...so try not to trigger him when he is...just baby him...like he's a baby...because he will cling onto you...so be ready for that..." Yuta explained as he caressed sicheng's cheek. Sicheng blushes and snuggles into yuta's neck. Johnny smiled and nodded as he picked up ten. Ten right away wrapped his feet around Johnny's waist and snuggles into Johnny's neck. Johnny smiled dumbly at ten's action. "Hii~~ tennie~~ a-are you ready to go home baby~~" Johnny said with a soft voice. Ten pulled away from his neck and looked at Johnny and smiled and nodded. "Y-y-yes dadaa~~" ten said innocently. Johnny widen his eyes and shaked his head and smiled. "Of course babbyyy...thanks for...u-uhh letting us...be h-here...even though we didn't study...we have tomorrow to study...bye yuta and Sicheng." Johnny said as he bowed slightly. Yuta smiled and says "okay, uhhh thank you for...you know what...and I'll try to get stuff ready for tomorrow...say bye Sicheng..." Yuta said as he faced Sicheng. Sicheng nodded. "B-bye johnjohn and tennie~~" Sicheng said cutely. Yuta melted and smiled. Johnny smiled. "Bye byeee Sichenggie~~" Johnny said. Ten giggled. "Byeee byeee sichenggiee~~" Ten said. Sicheng giggled and hid in yuta's neck. "Okayyy, come on tennie...let's goo...bye you two..." Johnny said as he walked out the room and down the stairs. "Yuyuuu..." Sicheng said softly. Yuta hummed. "...t-they told me that I have to pick the child today..." Sicheng stuttered out. Yuta widen his eyes. "Fine...it's okay...the child can stay here...until you try to talk about this with doyoung...you guys haven't talk in a while...so get ready please..." Yuta said as he took off his shirt. Sicheng widen his eyes and covered them. "Yaaaa....hyunggg....I'm still here...hurry and put something on" Sicheng whined. Yuta giggled and threw his shirt on winwin and winwin screamed. Yuta smiled and picked up Sicheng and gave him kisses all over his face. "Now come on....let's get ready okay?" Yuta said as he set Sicheng down. Sicheng nodded and grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
Look who finally choose to update this story....(spoiler alert it was Kai) yeah...it was me....I'm sooo sorry for not updating this, I was so close to ending this story without an good ending but I choose to take a break from writing it and now I'm back. It took a while I know, but now this story has almost 600 reads. Like what the fuck y'all- this is cool as fuck- thank you to all of you for reading this story and everything, I just can't explain how much joy this brings me now that I have been more confident in myself and learning how to love myself and I just love YALL- anyways I'ma go to sleep cause I got a soccer game tomorrow so BYE YALL-
K A I I S L O G G I N G O U T

 Like what the fuck y'all- this is cool as fuck- thank you to all of you for reading this story and everything, I just can't explain how much joy this brings me now that I have been more confident in myself and learning how to love myself and I ju...