well....I am back....right?

It's been a week since Sicheng found out about his girlfriend being a lesbian and him going to stay with his friend, Nakamoto Yuta. He's been having ice cream and watching your name over and over with yuta. So now he's ready to finally talk to Jennie and go back to school.

Author's pov:

"You ready to go my little Sicheng?" Yuta said as he started to put some  strawberry flavored candies in Sicheng's backpack. "Y-yeah...i think let me just wash my hair and body because I don't want the hair dye to stay on my skin." Sicheng yelled from the bathroom. Oh yeah, Sicheng felt like he should of dyed his hair so he did, and he feels like...he needed to do this.

1 hour later
"Ughhh come on Sicheng....it's been a hourrrr....." Yuta said as he waited for Sicheng got ready. "Okay like 3 mins, yuyuuuu" sicheng said. Sicheng has been giving yuta nicknames recently and yuta doesn't mind at all, he thinks it's cute that Sicheng calls him by nicknames. "Okay....I am done...." Sicheng said as he step out of the bathroom. Yuta looked up and spit out his strawberry candy. He had to take a picture of Sicheng. Yuta took out his phone and took a picture of Sicheng. "Heyy.....why did you do that for??" Sicheng as he took yuta's phone and looked at the picture.

why did you do that for??" Sicheng as he took yuta's phone and looked at the picture

"Woah....I look....good at least......" Sicheng said as he gave back yuta's phone. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOOK GOOD???? YOU LOOK FUCKING GREAT LIKE..... YOU LOOK LIKE A ANIME CHARACTER.......LIKE YOU'RE....SO FUCKING FINE-" yuta said as he touched Sicheng's hair. "Stopppp yuyu....let's just goooo" Sicheng whined as he pulled yuta out the house. "Okay okay....sweetie calm down...." Yuta said as he smiled at Sicheng who buckled up and start to play music and started to sing to looking out for you from joy again, but changed up the lyrics.... instead of saying girl he said boy. "🎶This is a love song for a boy
Who will never know it's about him
Know it's pretty stupid
But I'm much too shy to tell him he's beaming that smile all the while
I'm all tripped up on my own throat
I guess there is no hope~~🎶" Sicheng sang with all his heart. "You silly....it's supposed to be girl, her,and he's....." Yuta said as he started to drive. "Well.....I wanted to change it up...since I feel like...I might like boys more then girls now...but who knows" Sicheng said as he looked at yuta and winked, then he continued to sing the song.

20 mins later
"Okay.... we're here....sweetie....." Yuta said with a smile. "HyUnGgggGgg....... please stoop calling me sweetie...." Sicheng said as he grabbed his backpack from the back seat. "Shshshsh I know you like it sweetiee" yuta said as he pinched Sicheng's cheek. Sicheng started to blush. "Uh....shshshsh.... s-shut up...." Sicheng said he got out of the car. "......ughh....let's do this..." Sicheng said as he breathed in and out. "Hey....I am going to be here....the whole time....now...give me your hand..." Yuta said with a sweet and soothing voice. Sicheng sticker out his hand and yuta took it and intertwined his hand and Sicheng's hand. "I....what a-a-are...you....d-doing....." Sicheng said as he started to blush again. "Sshshshshsh.....come on...." Yuta said as he dragged Sicheng to the door. Yuta started to knock on the door. "I'll get it you homoss" said a voice. Someone opens a door. "IF YOU FUCKING KIDSS KEEP ON FUCKING COMING TO THIS HOUSE AND TRYING  TO FUCKING DATE MARK LEE YOU'RE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME BECAUSE HES ALREADY TAKE-" "Sunmi???" Sicheng questioned. "Omg.....s-s-sicheng.....it's y-you......" Sunmi said almost starting to cry. "Come here you fucking idiot..." Sunmi said as Sicheng came to hug sunmi tightly. "Sunmi i think they are just play around calm dow-" someone said as they dropped their ice cream. "S-s-sicheng..my fucking bi best friend.......you are okay OMG FUCKING GOD DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT-" someone said as they hugged Sicheng too. "T-taeil.....I missed you....so...so...much..." Sicheng said as he started crying. "Hey....hey... don't cry.....or I will fucking cry you dumb ass-" taeil and sunmi said at the same time. "Okay okay....." Sicheng said as he stopped hugging them and went to hold hands with yuta again. "S-sunmi.....what are you doing here?" Yuta said. "Oh....well hello again...how's mom doing duh?" Sunmi said. "Well.....watch your wording there......child...you mean your mom... not mine.....just because she took me in because of what...my parents did... doesn't mean I am related to you or your mother....but I do thank her for taking care of me...." Yuta said as he held Sicheng's hand tighter. "Ummm okay idk what's going on with both of you but....is doyoung and....um....j-j-jennie......here?" Sicheng said as he walked in with yuta. "Umm....yeah they're in the living roo-" taeil try to say but Sicheng already pulled yuta into the living room. "Hi....umm doyoung...and j-j-jennie....you miss me...." Sicheng said. "Omg.....baby......how...I...ummm, you dyed your hair.....it looks good on you....you look great...uhhh...are you okay-" Jennie tried to finish her sentence until she saw Sicheng holding hands with this boy. "Don't....call me that......i know you're a lesbian and your secret and I am fine with that....but never....ever...use me like that and play with my heart and.....you could of picked someone else to play with their hearts.....bye Jennie....also doyoung....I decided...I want to stay with yuta....for now on..until I am fine to be around you guys again. I will go to school but....i will not talk to any of you if you guys or hang out with you guys....I know it sounds weird....but I just... can't right now...and I feel....safe and happy and normal around yuta....so if he's fine with it....I will be staying with him for now..." Sicheng finally finished and looked at yuta for his answer. "Of course....sweetie..." Yuta said as he smiled. "Thank you....umm....yuyu....well that's it.... that's all I needed to say..... I hope we can work things out....but right now....I will stay with someone I trust and feel comfortable with...let's go yuyuuuu." Sicheng said shyly as he waved goodbye to his friends. "Remember Jennie.....i am not mad at you, I am just disappointed...." And with that Sicheng pulled the person he trusted the most to the car. "Thank you..... really you make me...feel happy....and...idk.....just... please let me stay with you..." Sicheng as he started into yuta's Beautiful eyes. "Of course......sweetie....." Yuta said as he quickly kissed Sicheng's cheek and got into the car. Sicheng just touched his cheek. This whole week with yuta....he became soft and softer for the boy. "Come ONNN.... sweetie....i want to watch your name again..." Yuta beeped. "....ummm...uh....coming....." Sicheng said as he got into the car. "Okay let's goooo my sweet bab-" yuta was about to finish...but he felt something soft and warm in his cheek. Sicheng kissed his cheek. "Shshshshshsh be quiet cutie and just drive....and also....you should do that kissing thing more often...it's cute and makes me soft....but whatever let's goo" Sicheng said. Yuta was surprised but....not that much... "Okay then you baby....let's go" yuta said as he started to drive all the way back home.

Okay.....this is getting fucking interesting and I am literally fucking listen to chill ass music....so this is a soft ass chapter....hehee so i hope you guys like it, I know i fucking stuck at writing but I am doing my fucking best y'all, so bye bye for now.
F E L I X L O G G I N G O U T