new student?

Author's pov:
Sicheng was getting ready for school, even though he fucking hated the place....he had to go back or he's going to fucking fail....."yutaAAA.......WHY CAN'T YOU COME TO SCHOOL WITH MEEEE!!!!" Sicheng whined as yuta helped him with his tie....yeah.... Sicheng didn't know how to tie a tie... doyoung always did it for him. "Stop your whining....I dropped out for reasons.......I am suppose...to be in umm...I think 10th grade? Yeah...since I started school late for reasons..." Yuta said as he finish tying Sicheng's tie. "Come ONNN....." Sicheng said as he followed yuta downstairs. " I have to work at the flower shop....I have been looking for employees... But I can't find none...." Yuta said as he pulled out the strawberries and pancake mix. "I can help you...come on....you are fun to be around...and...I feel...somewhat safe around you..." Sicheng said as he started to pack his backpack. "Ughh....okay...if you...can...hmmm....if you can do all your homework this work and get it all correct then...I will go to school again...and only work on the weekends....do we have a deal??" Yuta said as he chopped up strawberries, and put them to the side and started to make pancakes. "..... ughh....okay then...deal....." Sicheng said as he checked his phone. "Crap...I am going to be late...umm...bye yuyu...see you after school..." Sicheng said started to leave but yuta stopped him. "Wait....here.." yuta said as he gave Sicheng.....a bag of strawberry flavored hard candies. "Thank you yuyuuu, okay but for real I need to go byee" Sicheng said as he ran out the house. "Ughhh that nerd...." Yuta thought as he continued to make his pancakes.

At Sicheng's school:
Sicheng wasn't ready all. So he took a candy from the bag yuta gave him, he was about to eat it, until he a note in the wrapper. "You got this my little anime character...fighting!!
From, yuyu
To: Sichenggie~" it said. Sicheng read it and smiled. "Thank God I got him...let's do this..." Sicheng said as he walked to his first hour....which had none of his friends. "OooOOooOoO look it....the little cry baby choose to show up for once...." Someone yelled. Everyone started to laugh. "Come on....just make it to your seat Sicheng..." Sicheng whispered as he went to the back of the classroom in the corner, no one sat by him because....they all went to his middle school and.... stuff happened. Sicheng sat down and took out his book and started to draw a flower, then grabbed his phone and started to play music, as he played shuffle a nice and chill song started to play. Photograph from offonoff. As Sicheng hummed to the beat, the teacher came in with a small blacked hair boy. "Hi everyone.....I hope your weekend was good, mine was. So today we have a new student from Thailand. You may introduce yourself young man." Sicheng's teacher said. "Oh...o-ok....hi umm....my name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul...but you can call....m-me ten...like the number....haha...yeah that's pretty much it...umm...I hope you guys take good care of me...thank you." Ten said as he bowed. "Haha.....he's such a loser....look at him....haha.....LOSERRR" the same person who called out Sicheng earlier yelled. Oh you must be wondering this jerk is? Well he's the captain of the soccer team, the ladies man, everyone's crush....the one and only....Johnny Seo. Sicheng use to like him back in middle school but....when Sicheng was brave enough to confessed....Johnny laughed at him and beat the crap out of Sicheng.....and everyone was cheering for Johnny until someone punched Johnny and helped Sicheng....and the person was taeil, and from then Johnny only made fun of Sicheng in the classes without taeil. Sicheng stared at Johnny who was laughing his ass off. "That poor thing" Sicheng thought as he shakes his head as everyone started to laugh."stop laughing students.....have some respect." The teacher yelled. Ten felt like this school was going to be fucking bad....but nothing can't beat his old school in Thailand. "I am so sorry ten....you may sit next to...... Sicheng..... raise your hand Sicheng..." The teacher said. Sicheng looked up and raised his hand. Ten started to walk to his seat as he heard whispers, but he didn't care, he just wanted to get this over with. As ten sat next down to Sicheng, ten looked at Sicheng's drawing. "You're drawing is really good...." Ten said with broken Korean. Sicheng looked at him and smiled. "Thanks....uhhh ten...." Sicheng said as he shared his book with ten. While ten was reading, Sicheng just kept drawing and thought of something. "Hey....umm...ten...do you want a....umm...piece of candy?" Sicheng said as he pulled out his bag of candies. "Umm....sure..." Ten said. So Sicheng gave ten a piece of candy, and ten unwrapped it while Sicheng put his headphones back on. As ten was about to crumble up the wrapper he saw a massage.
"Sicheng don't be nervous....I know you can do this... remember...I will always be there with you...I love you my little blonde boy...
From, your favorite boy, yuyu
   To: my Sichenggie~"
ten read and laugh softly, and he tapped Sicheng's shoulder. "Hey...I think this is for you....haha" ten said as he gave to wrapper to Sicheng and started to read again. Sicheng started to read the wrapper, Sicheng started to blush. "He's such a idiot...." Sicheng thought and smiled and started to draw again.