I shouldn't be here....

Sicheng's pov:
I woke up to......day6's I wait blasting....in someone's bathroom. "🎶너에게 묶인 채 (I wait)
제자리에 (아 왜)
날 풀어주든지 잡아당겨줘
Eh eh
Waitin' all day🎶" I heard a voice yelled from the bathroom. Wait.....this isn't...my room....where am I...."omg.....so it wasn't dream...shit....I called...him...the...word...omg..I am so stupid....I got to go...wait...but..Jennie..an-" I was about to finish until someone came into the room. It was yuta.....from the flower shop....so it wasn't a dream...."oh....umm g-good morning Sicheng...." He said as he started to dry his hair. I didn't even notice that he has no shirt on and just have a towel around his waist. Shit....was he fine as hell....shitt Sicheng stop being gay for onc- "hello....umm is there something wrong...." He said as he walked closer to the bed. "Nonononoo...I am fine...j-j-just...umm...at least put a shirt...o-on..." I said as I covered my eyes and went under the blankets."oh.....I am s-sorry....heh..." I heard him say as I hear him opening something and close it. He's probably getting a shirt. "Okay I am done...you can look Sicheng..." I heard him say. I slowly took the blanket off my head. Dang....he's trying to kill me....how could he literally wear a pair of short shorts and a tank top....like those muscle- "you like what you see...don't you Sicheng..." He said as he step closer and closer to my face."I know i am handsome....but don't just drool over me....baby...hehe...." He whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks on fire....shit...am I fucking blushin- "awee look at Sichenggie blushingggg Soo cutee" he said as he showed his healing smile and squealed. "S-shut...u-up.....ummm....so...I'ma just go...." I said as I got up and grabbed my backpack that was on the drawer. He grabbed my hand before I can reach my shoes. "Where...are you going to go..... Sicheng...." He said as he let go of my hand. "Umm...uhh... ummm...to be honest... idk...I can't go back yet.....I am not ready..." I said as all the memories of this morning just started coming into my mind. I felt tears rolling down my cheek...I shouldn't be crying.....Then I felt a hand on my cheek and the hand wiped my tear. "Hey...listen Sicheng....I am here, remember that...if you need time away from them...then be it, but just tell them so they won't worry at least." He said as he grabbed more tissues and wiped my tears away. "Now....text them and say that you're fine and that you just need some time away from them." He said as he sat down on the bed. "Okay....I'ma call my brother...." I said as I opened up my backpack and got my phone and dialed doyoung's number."ring.....ring...rin- hello!!!..... Sicheng are you there....please...where are tell me, who's this!!!!!" Doyoung yelled through the phone. Yuta looked so surprised."d-doyoung I am okay.
..I am fine...I am with a friend and I am fine okay....so I have to tell you this.....I need sometime alone....and figure myself out...well not that much alone...but I just want to be away from you guys....for now...so I won't hurt anyone or myself...so I will call you every Wednesdays....okay...." Sicheng said as he finally breathe out. "o-okay....then just be save Sicheng....please...just be careful....and eat...or you will get under weight and we don't want you not eating...just BASICALLY KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY OKAY..." Doyoung nagged at me as usual. "Yeah I know....thank you for understanding.....bye hyung...." I said as I sat next to yuta. "Bye bye....winwinnie......" Doyoung said as he hanged up.......no one had called me that since.....my...dad....how did he know about that...why would he say that...."heyy.... Sicheng...umm let's go have breakfast and...umm have a conversation...about this morning okay?" Yuta said. "Sure, mr. Nakamoto...." I said as I put my phone back in my backpack. "Hey we're friends....and you look younger...so call me hyung okay?" Yuta said as he came up to me and ruffed my hair. "Okay...yuta hyung." I said as he smiled at me. "Let's go, I am making my favorite today." Yuta said as I follow him to the kitchen. He told me sit down at the table as he turned on his speaker and...I realized what song was on...it was one of my favorite songs."🎶And maybe we should just be friends? Tell me how you feel about me
Do you like or like, like me?
Tell me what you really feel
Do you like me? Just say you do🎶" yuta sang as he started to dance. Why is he such a cutie......he's so damn adorable......