chapter 《2》

JungKook pov

I was walking to school with Tae along my side, we were talking about random stuff. We started talking about race cars and how could will it be to have one, we finished talking about makeup.

"But I really like red lipstick! It brings out my lips" Tae said as I crossed my arms.

"No, it doesn't! It makes them look fake! A light pink would be better, it doesn't show a lot and it blends on your natural lip color" I explained

"It's the same with the pink blush you explained a while ago?! And the pink mascara and everything else?!" Tae exclaimed and pouted

"Well, it's better than to use that color than to make people think that you're fake cuz you use a lot of makeup to hide" Tae let a huff of air and waved his hands in the air.

"Yeah yeah  whatever, I still think red is better" he smirked as I playfully pushed his shoulder

I shoved him with my body and he did the same, we did it until we got to school, since Tae was older he's in another grade level and different classes than me. We don't see each other until the end of school.

"I'll catch you later kooky! I'm going with the gang" the smiled and we did our little handshake.

He went up to his group of friend and I went to mine, they were discussing something that I didn't quite get.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted, they all turn around to see me waving at them.

They smiled at me and waved back when I caught up to them I made a handshake with all of them, each one different but fun.

"What's up kook?" Aoba smiled at me (dramatical murder fans in the back: YESSSS!!!) 

I let a groan and explained to them what happened in the morning, they all laughed at the end.

"Why is your family so weird?" Shikamaru laughed, I let a laugh and searched the back of my head.

"I don't know, it's their thing~ you know" we all laughed at what I said.

"Anyway, what were you all talking about?" I questioned

"Well just that my family business was robed by that criminal 'smiley'" Ino answered and frown.

"Why would a criminal rob a flower store?"I questioned and crossed my arms.

"That was what we were discussing about, it makes no sense!?" Shikamaru yelled.

"Kira is your father and the rest still on the investigation of the criminal?" Aoba questioned, Kira, nodded.

"What do you guys know so far?" I questioned making Kira let a sigh.

"It's useless, we don't know anything about him!?" he yelled and clenched his fist in anger.

"That's bad..." I frown and let a sight.

"Well we shouldn't get all worked out, it's not our business, let's leave this to the professionals" I smiled making them smile.

"Anyway, who wants to go to the cinema?" I changed the topic.

"Oh! That would be fun!" rin said making us nod in agreement.

"It's settled then! Today at 8 well go and see what movies are up to those hours!" I yelled as they nodded.

Then the bell ringed, I waved goodbye to my friend and I walked to my locker. I grabbed the books and the notebooks I'll be needing for the class. I stuffed them in my backpack and ran to my first class, I went inside and sat at the very last desk, I like it here since I get all the air, a beautiful sight of the outside cuz there's a window next to me and the teachers ask me less all the way back here than to the ones that are in front.

A few minutes later the teacher finally arrived at the classroom. She greeted everyone and took a list, as she named the students they all raised their hand and said 'here'.

"Jeon Jung kook" the teacher yelled and looked up.

I raised my hand and said here, she let a small nod and continued to take the list of the students. When she finally finished she started her lesson, she explained what we were going to do and she wanted everything to be detailed, I'm in my art class so you'll guess what we will be doing.

"Ok class today you will be panting anything you want, make sure it's well detailed and I do not want to see any error on your paintings, I want different colors, color combinations, beautiful brushed paintings" she explained.

She handed us our paint and brushed, she takes care of our supplies so we don't have to carry them around. We had to pay for then so if anything happens to then she will be responsible.

I grabbed my painting book and I first used a pencil to sketch out what I wanted to draw, it's hard to think of things to paint, cuz sometimes your mind goes wild and you draw something unexpected.

I started to think of what would be nice to draw, I just wanted to do something easy but colorful. I let my hand start drawing, curves straight lines, shades, erases were done. When I finished I lean back in my chair and looked at what I sketched, I shrugged and made the lines a bit darker that's when I notice what I drew. A girl in a dress with an umbrella, the umbrella hid her face, I then grabbed my brush and red paint, I started painting her dress red, then I continued with the umbrella mixing colors and blending then.  

A few minutes later I was able to finish my painting, I smiled and let a satisfied nod. I looked to my side seeing the teacher, she looked at my painting and wrote something down on her clipboard, she gave a warm smile and a thumbs up.

I smiled and let a small cheer, I saw how she walked to the others, nodding ones in a while and taking notes.

When the bell ringed we all started to back up and clean up our desk, we left our paintings on a long small bookshelf the teacher has in the back.
I grabbed my bag and left the classroom, not before saying goodbye to the teacher which she gave me a goodbye wave with a smile.

It's my thing..... I get along with almost every teacher here, especially our P.E. teacher. He's scary but cool.

I walked to my locker and changed some of my stuff, I stuffed I need for my next class. It's the same with every single class here, I have 7 classes plus 3 clubs at different hours. School finish at 4:00-4:30. Each class is about an hour-long, more or less.

This is going to be one hell of a school day.
✴✴✴✴[Success]✴✴✴✴

1147 words

Don't forget to vote and comment✔💜✔