chapter 《5》

Jimin pov

I let a sigh as I reach gym class, I looked around seeing just a few students inside talking to each other. I glance for the coach and when I spotted him I walked up to him to ask him a few questions I have.

"Umm..excuse me?" I started saying getting his attention. He turned to me and placed his hands on his hips.

"What can I do for ya?" he smiled and looked down.

"Amm I was wondering..if..they gave students their P.E. uniforms or do we have to bring one ourselves?" I asked

"Each student has their own P.E. uniform and if they forgot it they must do the routines with the clothes they are wearing" he answered and I nodded.

"Thank God, I'm new here and don't know around here very well" I gave him a shy smile as he let a small laugh.

"Well welcome aboard! I'm the coach Mr. McCarthy!" he smiled and extended his hand, I grabbed it and shook it.

"Park jimin! Nice to meet you, Mr. McCarthy!" I smiled

"Well, then why don't you go and change, class almost starts," he said, I nodded and walked to the changing rooms.

I walked inside the room not seeing anyone, I smiled and let a small sigh of relief, I opened my bag and grabbed my sports uniform I use at home. I placed it on the little bench near the lockers and started to strip, I took my shirt and pant off as I put on the outfit. I grabbed my clothes and placed them in my bag and went to look for my locker when I did I opened it and placed my bag inside and closed my locker door.

 I grabbed my clothes and placed them in my bag and went to look for my locker when I did I opened it and placed my bag inside and closed my locker door

( credit for the person who did this ✔)

I stretched a bit and stepped out of the changing room when I did I looked at the gym with wide eyes so many people have entered. I let a gulp and walked around, I can feel people looking at me, their stares made me more uncomfortable than I was, I went to a stop.

I watched as the gym teacher blew into his whistle getting everyone's attention, they all lined up and I got with them.

"Alright!! Today we'll be doing random exercise!! You will be able to choose what to do!! You can also change!! But I don't want anyone slacking off!! If I caught you slacking off it's minus a point on your grade!!" he yelled as he walked back and forth with his hands behind his back.

I saw how everyone ran to a training area when Mr. McCarthy blew his whistle. I noticed that most boys were lifting weights while most girls were seeing how flexible their body is. I shrugged and walked up to the girls, they all stared at me with a confused face, I let a small smile as I approached them.

"Amm..you do know men always go over there," a ginger-haired girl said and pointed to the other side of the gym.

"I know...but I'm not into weight lifting," I said and grabbed a metal pipe that was stuck on the wall.

"Ok...so what do you wanna do?" a black-haired girl questioned as I starting thinking of what to do.

"Maybe practice on my flexible body," I said as they nodded. I saw how a girl went and bend down so her hands were touching her feet.

"Can you do this?" she asked as I nodded, I went and did it myself, I bend in half as the girls clapped in surprise.

"Wow you're flexible!" a girl yelled. I nodded and continued to bend my self in different ways.

I grabbed one of my foot and lifted it up, I did it many ways. I can see the surprise in the faces of the girls as I stretched myself. Some were even were questioning if I was even a boy, which was funny, I couldn't help but let a small laugh when they asked me if I was a girl.

"Looks like the guys are shock also" the ginger-haired girl laughed as I looked behind me seeing all the male students have stopped doing what they were doing to stare at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing until one of them let a wolf whistle as he checked me out. I glared at them and did a split, giving the male group my middle finger, I saw how they all made fun of a guy playfully pushing and punching him while laughing and making noises. I smirked and contained my exercise routine, bending this, bending that, squats, jumping jacks, butterfly, and other simple exercises.

Not long after I finished the bell ringed, I looked up and headed back to the changing room. I walked to my locker as started to change to my clothes, not before drying my sweaty body with a towel.

I felt multiple people watching me as I did so, it was annoying. When I put on my shirt I grabbed my bag fast and headed out of the room. I sight in relief when I exit the gym and headed to lunch.

As I walked I heard my name being yelled, I turned around seeing some of the girls from my gym class.

"Hey jimin wait up!" one of them yelled as they ran up to me.

I waited until they were beside me, I smiled at them and greeted them.

"Hey Jimin, want to sit with us?" a blond-haired girl asked as we walked.

"Amm...sure. I don't see why not" I grinned, they all smiled.

"Then you'll be part of the popular kids!" they smiled and hugged me, I tilted my head in confusion.

"I'm everyone here popular?" I question making them all burst in laughter.

"Haha, that's funny...but no, everyone belongs in a group, it's just a thing here," they said as I noted.

"In lunch, there are multiple groups, each one with their own people. In the cafeteria, there are; the popular, us, the nerds, the emos, the dumb kids at school, the bullies, and the worst of them the different kids" they explained as we got our food.

I frown as I looked at them confused "the different kids? Who are they?" I question as they put a disgusting face.

"Kids that like the same gender or mostly known as gay or lesbians, transgender also" they answered, I felt like someone just dumped a whole back of blocks on my head.

"I see.." I mumbled as I sat down at their table. I started to eat not wanting to listen to them.

'I see...people have become more and more stupid as years past' i thought 'people don't have the right to judge others without knowing them first'
✴✴✴✴[Success✔]✴✴✴✴

1150 words✡✅

Don't forget to vote and comment☪💜