chapter 《7》

Jimin pov

I smiled and hummed a song as I scrolled through Instagram liking photos of my new friends, they were mostly girls and a few guys. I get along with anyone fast and everyone adores me, I mean why wouldn't they? I'm fucking adorable! oops, excuse my dirty mouth! bad words come sometimes.

I continued until something caught my attention, it was a girl who tagged a guy, I looked at him seeing it was jungkook. He was in a few classes with me, he is an interesting guy, should I talk to him? I mean it wouldn't hurt if I do? I went and searched him up, I found him and I started to look at his post. damn, he's hot! I mean like hotter than hell!

Not long enough I start getting notification of someone liking my post, I looked to see who was liking them and to my surprise it was Jungkook, I smiled seeing that he like every single of my photos, I went and send him a message, not long enough he replied to my text. I giggled as we continue to text, little by little I start to know him more, we got a few things in common which I don't mind at all, we co continue to text until he messaged me that he had to go since his brother is calling for him, I said my goodbye and started thinking.

'Wait...how many brothers does he have? Should I ask him? Wouldn't that make me too nosy?'

Then I heard a knock come from my door, I went and opened it seeing one of my gang members there.

"Yes~ how may I help you?" I smiled and looked up to him

"Boss, I came here to inform you that the food is ready" he smiled, I nodded and walked with him to the dining table.

"Hello everyone!" I happily yelled, everyone greeted me as well and we all sat down to eat.

"Boss! boss! How was your first day at school?!" A girl said with a big smile.

"It was more pleasant than I expected it to be! I made a lot of friends! Guys even tried to flirt with me" I smiled and laughed at the end.

"If someone hurts our boss! That person will die," a male with blond hair and black eyes said and stabbed a knife on the table, everyone agreed with him as I let out a nervous laugh.

"T-that won't be needed," I said with a nervous smile.

"Why not boss? You attract too much attention! Someone will sooner or later fall in love with you and we will be there to make sure nothing happens to you" a girl said making everyone nod and agree with what she said.

"Guys, who would like to date me? I'm a wanted criminal?! Anyone that knows about my real identity will leave me and never talk to me again" I said with a frown.

Everyone stayed silent then someone stood up and looked at me, he smiled and took a deep breath.

"You know boss that's the most important thing here is that...if those people are your true friends and if that person truly loves you they won't judge you for who you are and will still be there for you no matter what, they won't put labels or talk behind your back," he said making me let a smile, everyone smiled and agree what he said, some clapped and cheered.

"You know what Emma, you're right" I smiled, Emma smiled and I gave him two thumbs up.

" since all of you are so nice to me, all of you will have two weeks of vacation! And you're allowed to do anything you want except doing something that could be dangerous" I said making cheer and let big smiles.

"Now let's eat!" I yelled and everyone agreed, we all ate while having a nice comforting conversation, everyone talking about something making others happy to let small laughs.

After we finished eating I went to my room and did my homework, it was really easy, just because I didn't go to school doesn't mean I didn't study, I got my own study books and I use them. I'm glad I did 'cause most people wouldn't solve these kinds of equations. I smiled and did the rest of my homework while listening to music.

Once I finished I lay down on the bed as a scroll through Instagram, it was getting kind of boring so I stood up and I knew how to waste time, I jump out of bed and headed to my large closet that you can literally walk around, it had hallways of clothes and shoes. I smile and grab so many clothes, shoes, hats, purses, literally anything, and put them in a room to change so I can do my own fashion show.

For the past 2-6 hours, I have changed into so many clothes and took so many pictures modeling it all, I was so happy and tired. I let a tired sigh as I put back the last piece of clothing on its spot and walked out, closing the closet door and jump into bed, I let a groan and grab my phone, I looked at the pictures deleting the ones I didn't like and posted the ones that look better in Instagram.

It didn't take long until I got notifications of people liking my photos and commenting on them, it's kinda amazing that no one has suspected nothing of me like they all think I'm just an ordinary person. Then again I also receive hate comments, there is always someone that thinks that everything is fake, unnatural, just plain photoshop, but I really don't care because I know what's real and what's not, I know what I do to my photos and me just put filters on them to make it pop out more.

Anyway, I take a nice warm shower putting on my pajamas while listening to music, I smile as I flop on my bed and fell asleep since I do have school tomorrow.

✴✴✴[Success✔]✴✴✴✴

1027 words✡✅

Don't forget to vote and comment☪💜