chapter 《6》

Jungkook pov

School has finished, I was so happy that I could go back home to see my hyung's, I wanna talk to them about something...well...more like someone!

In my school, there was this new kid that was so beautiful! He was so small, his face looked like he was sculpted by angels! So far I've learned a little bit of him but enough for us to be friends.

"Kook!!" I heard someone yell my name behind me, I turned around and saw Tae running up to me, I smiled and waved.

When he caught up to me he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"Hey there! Why were you walking away and didn't wait for me" he whined, I gave him a nervous laugh as we walked back home.

"Sorry Tae, I was just thinking," I said, he tilted his head to the side.

"And what or why you were in such a thought??" he questioned.

"Oh, it's nothing so important! There was this new kid at school and I was thinking of how to make him my friend!" I explained with a smile.

"Ohh~ I see! What's his name?" he asked, I gazed up at the sky with a smiled.

"His name, park jimin" I smiled, Tae eyes widened.

"Whoa whoa whoa!!" he yelled and stood in front of me, I gave him a confused stare.

"What?" I questioned as he grabbed my shoulders.

"Are you sure that's his name?!" he yelled and shook me.

"Y-yeah! W-why?" I questioned as he gave me a small nervous laugh.

"Well I did meet him, he's a pink-haired kid isn't he?" Tae asked as I nodded

"Wow! Then he must be really smart! He's in one of my classes!" Tae smiled, I let a smile and nodded.

"Yeah, I think you can say that! He's really smart" I smiled as I started talking about him.

I talked about him almost all the way back home, Tae had his attention all on me as I talked.

"Wow looks like you know a lot about him" Tae smirked and laughed when I punched him playfully.

"Shut up" I laughed as we played and talked all the way back home.

▪▪▪

After walking a long time we finally arrived, I kept on listening to Tae as he talked about a random thing that I don't know how he came up with.

"Ok, so...I say a red dress fits me better! But I kinda don't like the color red since my favorite color is grey" he said as I grabbed the handle of the door and opened it.

"Well I don't know how to help you there, my favorite color is black," I said and walked inside the house.

"Hyungs!! We're back!!" Tae yelled as he entered and closed the door behind him.

"Yaaay~!" Yoongi hyung sarcastically said from the couch he was laying on with his phone in hand.

I let a small chuckle and went up to my room. I entered and threw my backpack to the floor and threw myself on the bed, then I remembered something.

My eyes widened and I quickly got up and went to my backpack taking out my phone.

"Thank God" I let a breath of relief and I placed my hand in my heart when I saw my phone in one piece.

"Mental note; never leave our phone inside the backpack if you don't want it to break," I said and let a small chuckle and jumped back to my bed.

I laid on my stomach as I hugged a pillow while looking at my phone. I was going through
Instagram I tapped two times on a photo or whatever I liked. I followed a lot of celebrities and some random people just to be nice.

That's when I got a new follower, I went and checked who it was, my eyes widened and I sat up on my bed. It was jimin! What? How? How did he found me??

I went and followed him back, I went to his profile and my eyes widened, he was so damn sexy!! I mean look at those pics, botty shorts, crop tops, leggings, those long-ass shirts that are adorable on him, straps and more! The best I've seen was one he was licking a gun, now that you mention it there are a few of him with guns or knives.

But I could care, he's too damn good for this world. I haven't realized I've liked every singled pic of his until I was at his very first pic. I facepalmed and started mumbling to myself 'idiot' over and over again.

Not after I got a message form him, I got all excited that I started to do a little dance but calmed down when I saw my hyung's on the door looking at me.

I gave them a nervous laugh as Yoongi hyung raised an eyebrow, jin hyung shook his head, namjoon hyung let a sigh, hobi hyung crossed his arms, and Tae gave me two thumbs up. Everyone looked at him.

"What? It was a good dance" he smiled making everyone let a sigh.

"We're not even going to ask," jin hyung said as everyone left.

"You danced awesomely, "Tae said as he poked his head in my room.

I let a small laugh and went to lock my door. I went to my bed and opened his message.

_Parkjimin_: hey there! It's me
Jimin!😁

Goldenmaknae_: Hey there!
Yeah, I
recognized you.

_Parkjimin_: Oh, that's good,
so how are you?

Goldenmaknae_: I'm good, how
about you?

_Parkjimin_: I'm fine thanks
for asking

We continued texting knowing more about each other, I was surprised at how different we are but at the same time at how similar we are in a lot of things. I was indeed enjoying my texting with jimin but it all was ruined my jin hyung knocking on my door yelling that the food is ready.

I let a sad sigh and texted jimin that I'll be back, we both said our goodbyes and I went to the kitchen to get my food.

I sat beside Tae and we started to chat while we ate. Our talk was random, like always, we'll always talk about stuff that pops on our mind no matter how weird it is.

✴✴✴[Success✔]✴✴✴✴

1066 words✡✅

Don't forget to vote and comment☪💜